Chapter 632 Seal of the Gods

After Cheng Yang returned to his lord house, he was relieved to review his own harvest during this time.

The first thing he looks at is his own nature.

In this month's time, nearly half of the time was spent in the seal space. Before he was again, he was practicing cultivation. If he had calculated according to the original, he should have broken through to the third-order peak.

Until now, his own rank still stays in the third-order later period, but Cheng Yang can feel his true growth.

Cheng Yang opened his own property panel and saw himself surprised by the situation.

This change is simply too retrograde. Compared with his previous attributes, he is not only more than a little stronger.

Of course, only basic attributes are changed now, but talents or skills are not changed.

But even if it is only basic attributes, such changes can also be regarded as counterintuitive, because the growth rate is too great.

The first is the attack power. Whether it is a physical attack or a magic attack, it has a certain degree of improvement. Only the increase in attack power is not very big, almost 20% more than the original.

Originally, Cheng Yang's attack power reached more than 60,000 points, and now it has reached nearly 80,000 points.

The next change is defense, which is the most prominent type of attribute of this change. Originally, Cheng Yang's two defense strengths were only close to 1,000 points, but now it has directly reached 3,000 points, which is a threefold increase compared to the previous time.

In the past, Cheng Yang's strength was in the third-order late stage. The fighting power reached the cyan level and could defeat the enchanted beast of the fourth-order peak. However, Cheng Yang is very clear that his own attributes can not be compared with the fourth-order pinching animal, he can have such a powerful fighting force, in addition to the extremely powerful attack power, the biggest advantage is his skills.

This is the fundamental basis for owning a strong fighting power.

Cheng Yang had previously considered using enhanced points to enhance his weaker attributes, but considering that the increase in these attributes can not make himself a more powerful level, and as such, might as well only increase the attack power.

This also caused Cheng Yang to be extremely powerful, even compared to the fifth-order enemies. Other properties can be compared to the enchanted beast of the third-order peak.

However, after this upgrade, Cheng Yang's property has fundamentally changed. With more than 3,000 points of defense, it is enough to compete with the fourth-order enchanted beast.

Again, it is speed, although it is attack speed. Or the speed of movement, the magnitude of change is not as great as the defense, but it has also more than doubled. The attack speed exceeded 3,000 points, and the movement speed also broke through to 2000 points.

The last thing that has changed is the value of magic energy, which has been raised by more than 10,000. Although compared with the total magic value possessed by Cheng Yang, this 10,000 points is considered nothing, but is it actually real growth not?

The only thing that didn't change was blood, which made Cheng Yang quite puzzled. After careful thinking, Cheng Yang can also roughly understand that maybe the most fundamental reason is that there is no such thing as blood in the world.

Cheng Yang did not feel unsatisfied, after all, the increase has been so much, whether the increase in blood volume is not so important.

In addition, there is another condition that Cheng Yang has discovered. That is, his own progress has reached 99.9%. But there is no breakthrough.To know that he had practiced two nights after coming out of the seal space, Cheng Yang did not feel that his strength had improved.

But now that the progress of the practice has stayed at 99.9%, only one step will be able to break through to the third-order peak. There must be a chance for it to be there.

Cheng Yang after some thoughts, finally sorted out some eyebrows, it is likely that the rules of the two worlds are not the same. The combatants in this world will be able to go straight ahead as soon as they reach 100% because of the practice of digitization. The cultivation of the world is a real practice. There are bottlenecks in cultivation. After reaching the peak, it may not be able to break through immediately.

As for the better and the worse between the two, it is not very easy to say.

For the combatants in this world, since the promotion is very smooth, it will inevitably break through to a higher level soon. However, due to the lack of accumulation in this process. It makes it difficult for superpowers to exist in all ranks. In that world, due to the difficulties of breakthrough, after the culprits reached the top, although they couldn't break through, they could continue to practice. This made them more powerful in each position. This also allows them to have a higher level of combat effectiveness.

"It should be like this." Cheng Yang concluded on this matter. As to whether this is not the case, it remains to be known until further evolution of the world.

At the same time, Cheng Yang also confirmed one thing. As long as he practiced a little bit later, he could immediately break through to the third-order peak, and the strength will be greatly improved.

Later, Cheng Yang turned off his property panel and opened the scroll that the old man who issued the task rewarded himself.

What is this scroll in the end? Cheng Yang is full of curiosity.

Cheng Yang directly took a reconnaissance technique and the attributes of the scroll were immediately printed into his mind.

"Rely on! This ... it turned out to be the case." Cheng Yang murmured, quite excited.

This is a drawing, an architectural drawing, and what can be built is very familiar to Cheng Yang, because it is the kind of palace of the ink cloud palace.

Its name is Fengshen Palace drawing.

Of course, the blueprint is not to build a complete palace. It is not so much an architectural drawing. It is better to say that it is capable of giving certain palace buildings special capabilities. This special ability is like the outer wall of the Moyun Palace and the core The palace of that area blocks the power of energy.

The reason why Cheng Yang was unable to pass through the ground from below was precisely because of this ability to block energy. Just think about it, since even the energy can be isolated, not to mention the real thing.

It can be said that the greatest role of this drawing is defense. It can give the wall and one of its buildings the ability to block and hide. At the same time, it can give other buildings the ability to imprison, which is extremely rare.

Since the blockade and anti-implicit needless to say, that imprisonment is very powerful. As long as it is confined to a building with imprisonment capabilities, even if it has strong capabilities, it cannot be used unless its own strength exceeds the limits that the entire palace can withstand.

Under normal circumstances, the limit of such a palace cannot be too high. This is also related to the construction of the palace itself. Take the present lord house built in the city of Fengfeng, although all of them use materials of level 2 or above, if the target of imprisonment is the presence of more than 1 million in attack power, the opponent can still get rid of imprisonment. A million attacks sounds like an immensely large number, but it is actually just a tendency to attack the properties of the Enchanted Beast in the fifth-order phase.

But what is said here is only a normal situation. If there is a fetish in this palace, it will be completely different. The upper limit of power that can be imprisoned is equivalent to the level of power in front of the deities, and this fetish is not the other. It is exactly similar to the Titan heart that Cheng Yang obtained this time from the ink cloud royal palace.

After knowing this, Cheng Yang's emotions instantly became agitated. What level does this Titan heart belong to?

However, it may not be appropriate to release Titan's heart. The energy raging around the heart of Titan is enough to destroy hundreds of meters of area. It seems that only the scrolls will be used first, transforming a certain building in the territory into a god. Palace, then can release this Titan heart.

Cheng Yang chose to transform the goal is the lord house, although the promotion of practice speed is not the most important ability to seal the palace, but for Cheng Yang, this attribute to enhance the speed of cultivation is undoubtedly the most practical.

What's more, after the transformation of the lord house into the Fengshen Palace, the security of the lords is even more secure. In the future, there is no need to worry about people who have special abilities to infiltrate the lords.

With such an idea, Cheng Yang once again checked his own lord house.

Now that the lord office has been completed, the lord house that covers an area of ​​more than two square kilometers is definitely the largest building in the city. However, compared to the cloud government that was seen before Cheng Yang, the lord's house is too small. Now.

Fortunately, with the upgrading of this building, the effect of Fengshen Palace will also expand. Otherwise Cheng Yang really only temporarily gives up the reform of the lords.

After Cheng Yang quickly reviewed the House of Lords, he was satisfied with the situation in Fuchu.

Cheng Yang then came to the center of the House of Lords and directly shred the reel.

A magical energy instantly swept through the entire lord's house. All the busy people felt their souls tremble. It didn't seem to be the power of the world.

All this came quickly and quickly, and only one or two breathing times, and everything was calm again. The only difference was that Cheng Yang's lord house had the property of Fengshen Palace.

Cheng Yang quickly came to a palace in the center of the lord's palace. This is Cheng Yang's palace and he is also a place where he handles government affairs. Here, there is a general control room in this lord house.

Cheng Yang opened the property panel of the lord house. Sure enough, there was a mark in the lord house. It clearly read the words of Fengshen Palace.

The properties of the original lord's house only have the landlord's official residence, the division of the functions of the lords' districts, and other subtle functions. After becoming a sealant palace, there are two more options inside.

One is the polytheon, which is the place that provides energy for the entire palace. As far as the previous Moyun royal palace is concerned, the poly-spiritual palace is the palace where the hearts of the Titans are placed. Cheng Yang now needs to reset the location of the poly-spirit house.

Although there is no description of the key points in the property of the Fengshen Palace, Cheng Yang knows a detail by knowing the situation in the ink cloud palace. That is, the closer to the polytheque, the higher the reiki concentration, the faster the cultivation. vice versa.

Therefore, Cheng Yang planned to put the poly-spiritual palace at the center of the lord's house, and here is also Cheng Yang's palace.