Chapter 721 Arrival Destination

Slovo followed Cheng Yang into the fortress, but found it was a mess. "
Under the current rules and regulations of the world, the situation of combat injuries is rare. It is either alive or dead.

But now he discovered that the screams he heard outside the fortress were still light, and that the screams in it were called fierce.

The buildings in the entire fortress had collapsed and most of them had fallen to the ground. All of these people suffered from fractures that were minor problems, and even more serious were the lack of arms and legs. They lie on the ground, and the scene is truly tragic.

Of course, if these people have any kind of life medicine, they will not look like that. People who can have life-saving drugs have been hiding after recovering from medication. The rest is naturally unlucky.

"Brother, these people..." Slovf asked to ask Cheng Yang that he didn't know what to do with these people. If these people are allowed to die of excessive blood loss, they are indeed cruel. After all, the only person who was forced to extortion would be the first person. The others would be worse off. Those who have caused trouble are not killed. If these people die because of this, they can't be justified.

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "Rest assured, these people will not die. Someone will soon come back to save them. But the premise is that we don't stay in this fortress for too long."

Slaughter was also an exquisite person and immediately understood Cheng Yang's meaning, also no longer say it, directly followed Cheng Yang quickly left the fortress.

Although Cheng Yang did not personally hand over the whole process, the powerful and human-oriented White Tiger made him have a deeper understanding of Cheng Yang. Of course, this kind of understanding makes Slovo feel that Cheng Yang is more mysterious, this guy with powerful and abnormal strength. Where did it come from?

Shortly after leaving the fortress, Cheng Yang and the two met another fortress, which is a fortress belonging to a certain forces in Sas. Its size and strength are not much different from those of the lion's fortress.

However, the position of this fortress is not as good as it was in the former fortress. It is on a relatively wide flat ground. Although there are two mountains in the distance, the fortress failed to completely block the valley between the two mountains.

If you just want to pass from here, you don't need the consent of the people in the fortress. However, if the forces of the Lions were to attack Sas., this fortress was also a nail that had to be pulled out.

Cheng Yang did not go up again to test whether these people have any greed, directly riding their own horses riding through the fortress, passing through the fortress in the fortress trembling.

As they entered Saskatchewan, they discovered that they had been very lucky before. Within a short distance of less than 50 kilometers, they actually encountered no less than ten people who had robbed them. The goal of the robbery was all Slof's blue-brown horse.

Faced with this situation, Cheng Yang is not polite, he does not need to own shots, directly to the white rushed up to a burst of fierce shots, killing a few of them, the rest of the natural birds and beasts scattered.

The consequence of this is directly allowing Slov to experience the power of Xiao Bai. The image of this violent tiger has thoroughly penetrated the heart of Slov.

"Yang Xiongxi, where did you come from?" After once again exterminating a group of robbers and squads, Slovf couldn't help curiosity and asked Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang called Xiao Bai to continue. As he walked, he said, "How did you ask this question? What did I come from?"

"Okay, let's be mistaken," said Slov. "Where did you come from? I haven't seen you shoot so far, but I guess your strength should be more than the second-order peak?As far as I know, there are no more than three people in Russia who have the strength of second-order peaks.You should not One of these three."

Cheng Yang said: "I came from China's country. Didn't you say that before? I'm a Huaxia man." Slovf said with

a clear expression and said: "Say Did you also send it to Russia via a random delivery stone?"

"This... If you think so, then you can count it," Cheng Yang said.

Slovf was confused, but he didn't think too much. Only think that the other party may be a mystery.

"Actually...I'm not Russian either. I used to send it to this side with a random delivery stone. My original country was the European State of Tao, but now the State of Tao has been extinguished. I used a random delivery stone to transmit it." Come out. Did not think it was directly transmitted to the territory of Russia." Slovh said with a trace of memory color.

Cheng Yang did not feel particularly surprised at this, because now every country in the world has received more or less of the number of combatants in the countries that have been exterminated. This is particularly evident in the territory of the Laifeng City. Urban territory is vast?

In the process, Yang is still somewhat guilty. Since Slov is not Russian, the sense of belonging to Russia is not naturally high. If he wants to recruit, it should be easier.

Cheng Yang wanted to recruit Slov, but it was not because he had the skill to take off the shell. Although this skill is helpful to the personal combat effectiveness, it is not worth it. As he said, if this is the case, he can use the Elysian character to completely deprive the skill.

This ability of Slovn found by Cheng Yang's investigation is a deputy talent, which is called instrument manufacturing.

As the name suggests, equipment manufacturing is the production of equipment. Cheng Yang's own properties that he saw, also confirmed that Slov's device manufacturing is indeed the production of equipment, but also the equipment used by the device division.

Such as smashing cars, catapults, etc...

This is the main reason why Cheng Yang spends so much thought with Slov.

Cheng Yang has always been extremely ill of the Instructor's weapons. Although the Instructor has its own name, the only equipment available is a brake car. This is a weapon that is capable of killing and hurting others and has a long attack distance. There is no other special role.

On the other hand, the device must be equipped with a variety of devices in order to play its biggest role. This is in line with the occupations of the veterans.

But Cheng Yang now has no clues to get the rest of the equipment except to get the brakes. Cheng Yang also asked Zhao Yi for this purpose, but the other party said that according to the rules of the gods, only the brakes can be sold to the war dead on Earth. As for other types of devices, you need to find your own way.

Cheng Yang suffered a headache for this, but after seeing Slov, everything became clear. The production of emotional devices is a special kind of life. Only those who have the talent to make devices can use them.

Slaughter had just finished his words and suddenly said: "Yang Yangxiong, you just said that you came from China, and that Huaxia is not very stable. For humans, it is definitely the most secure zone you deserve. How can it be sent out? Other people who want to send it to Huaxia Guodu using the random delivery stone may not be able to do it. Shouldn't you have offended someone in Huaxia? Also, your strength is not bad, However, within the territory of the Fallen Phoenix City, it is also considered a top master. If you really offend any big man, I'm afraid Huaxia Guo really does not have your place."

After that, Slov looks to Cheng Yang's. Even with a trace of sympathy.

Cheng Yang was speechless and had to say that Slovf's imagination was really rich enough.

Cheng Yang did not explain anything and said, "I will not talk about these things anymore. I will be clear about what I will do later. Let's go and meet those hailstones."

"Okay!" said Slaughter, who was in the air.

......

After two days, Cheng Yang two finally reached the destination, Fillon state.

Although the state of Ferron is now under the control of those hail aliens, humans living here are living in a paradise on earth compared with the Indonesian country that Cheng Yang saw before falling into the hands of orcs.

All people can move freely without any restrictions.

Cheng Yang and his two men walked along the road and saw many farmers or other professional combatants working in the fields. From the perspective of their looks, they are very satisfied with the current situation, at least without fear of being enchanted or Orc attacks.

When Cheng Yanggang entered the state of Feilong, he saw a fortress built by a different ethnic group here. The tall and majestic fortress is definitely more spectacular than the fortress built by mankind.

However, human beings have no resistance to this fortress. There are even a lot of human beings entering and exiting from here. The hailstones stationed in this fortress did not seem to be prepared for humans. Both Cheng Yang and Cheng Yang successfully passed through the fortress and entered the state of Feilong.

After the two men walked for a while, Slovf brows slightly, whispered: "Yang brothers, you said that our previous guess is not a mistake, I think this is indeed like a paradise."

Cheng Yang brow light wrinkle, said:. "Do not jump to conclusions, we first get a clear idea of the situation here to say"

! "or" Si Luofu said, "how do you then going to grab a come alien torture"??

Cheng Yang said: "This is the next strategy. If the other side is really helping humans? Isn't it trapping us in a place of infidelity? I look at this way. After a while, you first find a place to hide, and I go alone and touch me. Touching the situation."

Slaughter said at a glance, this was obviously a lack of ability to abandon his own, immediately said: "Yang Yangxiong, how to say I am also a second-middle-term small master one, you can not leave me aside. "

Cheng Yang said:" Is the second-half stage stronger? I don't see any one of those hailstones being lower than the initial stage of the third stage. Don't you know if you can resist each other's attack? Or are you twice?"

"Oh... ..." Slof was suddenly Debu light, unwilling asked, "What do you order bits?