Chapter 761 Sudden Attack

Finally, it is the division of the administrative hierarchy. Now the administrative level of the land of the Fengfeng City is the village, the town, the county, the county, the state, and finally the Government Administration College. However, with the further expansion of the Land of the Phoenix City, the number of the state will change. Too much.

For the convenience of management, Lorong City added one province between the state and the territory.

In general, one province has jurisdiction over four states. If it is a big four state, it is equivalent to the size of a half Chinese country. However, now the land of the city of Fengfeng City is vast, even if it is such a huge province, there are nearly 20 of the entire Fengfeng City.

Because the management area is vast and the authority is relatively large, the only provinces in the province that do not have such rights are military power. However, the number of combatants in a provincial police department adds up to a million. This is not a small amount.

In order to avoid a situation that is too big to end, and to strengthen the supervision and administration of the provinces and provinces, the Inspectorate has special supervisory agencies in each province, state, county and county. These supervisory agencies are not responsible for local control and are directly responsible to superiors.

With a very appropriate metaphor, the Inspectorate Department is Cheng Wei's hands, including the Yiyiwei, including the dark soul camp led by Chao Chao. There are also many people who are on the inside, and the level is not low. Although these people do not have mastery of life and murder, it is still possible to suspend the governor of a province in an emergency. This is also the right granted by these territories to these people.

All these decisions are directed at the territory.

The most important thing to discuss this time is the external strategy.

The situation in the world is now relatively clear. In a short period of time, there will be no major disturbances in the Americas. As long as the dead can't break the fortress with heavy hands, North America can basically rest easy.

As for the European side, the English, French, Italian, and Hells are in fierce confrontation, and both parties are difficult to distinguish between victory and defeat.

There is nothing to worry about in the process. Because the troops of Fallen City have already hit Europe and how much time is around their waist, they can enter the Italian state.

By then. It will no longer be difficult for the hellish people to completely destroy the Italian nation.

It's just a matter of how difficult it is to decide how to get along with the big forces in Europe. If only the human forces in the world are left to conquer each other, Cheng Yang does not mind launching a war to make the European countries go.

However, the timing may not be very appropriate now. The threat of aliens is still huge. The outbreak of human-to-human war will surely be devastating. This disguisedly weakens the forces that resist aliens. Cheng Yang will not make such self-destructive walls.

According to the conclusions of the deliberations, after the army of Fallen City entered Europe, it first helped the Italian nation to destroy the hell.

If after that, the European countries are willing to join Fallen City. Cheng Yang naturally welcomes. If the other party is unwilling, Cheng Yang does not plan to force it for the time being, and it will be decided after the aliens are eliminated.

Of course, Cheng Yang thinks that the chances of some European countries joining the land of Fallen City are still quite large. After all, the property bonus of Fallen City is too strong. In particular, the addition of oneself to the speed of cultivation is exactly equivalent to a threefold increase in the speed of cultivation. This has great attraction for any one person.

The situation on this side of Africa will not change too much for a while. It is almost impossible for the savage troops to station on the Suez Canal.

The only thing that makes Cheng Yang more tangled is the Russian Far East region in the north. It is now entwined by the ice. Although the ice family is nominally a human ally, the ice family here is clearly hidden from evil.

At the moment, the third, fourth, and fifth main forces of the Fengfeng City have won the Arab region, but they have not attacked the African region for a short time. Therefore, Cheng Yang has brought the Russian border into the agenda.

Although the ice people are powerful and contain hidden troubles, after all, the two sides are still harmonious on the surface. Therefore, once the fallen Fengcheng army has occupied all of the ice-occupied areas, they may lose the possibility of expansion.

If the other party is good enough, there is no action. Cheng Yang will let the other side to control the area well, once the other side has some action, Cheng Yang does not mind coming to a war. As long as he is not the first to tear his face, he will not have any scruples.

Wait for the arrival of Fallon City in the Russian Far East. You can wait for an opportunity to enter North America. After all, the Russian Far East and the United States of Alaska are separated only by a Bering Strait. The narrowest point is not more than tens of kilometers.

According to the current climate on the other side, I am afraid that the Bering Strait will certainly be frozen all the year round. It will not be difficult for the fallen Fengcheng army to spend the strait.

By the time the Fallen Phoenix army entered Alaska, it could exert some influence on the situation in North America. For example, the army of the dead now confronts the North American coalition. Cheng Yang has no alternative but to do everything.

Ah!

Of course, these are the long-term plans for the city of Phoenix, and it will take some time to implement them.

... The

first and second main forces of the Fengfeng City spent more than 10 days and finally entered the Austrian country.

The border between the Austrian and Italian borders, and almost all of the world's war dead have breathed a sigh of relief after the Fallen Town army entered the Austrian state.

Now the intention of Fengfeng City is already very clear. It is to enter the Italian state and help it to destroy the hell people.

No one doubts if there is such a strength in Lorong City. After its expansion from the city of Fengfeng to the Southeast Asia, its strength to show to the world is extremely strong. Imagine that the original Levin country was destroyed under the offensive of the Fengfeng city, let alone the strength of the Italian hell people who are not in the Levine country.

Immediately after the arrival of the Fallen-Fengcheng army into Austria, the Austrian alliance of various forces quickly reached a consensus that the whole country had surrendered to the land of the Fallen City and became part of the city of the fallen Fengcheng Forest.

Austria is definitely a big country in the European region. The country's suicide is undoubtedly a bomb on the European continent, which has helped the countries get helpless.

In particular, the British, French, and Italian countries believe that their coalition strength is strong enough. Although they cannot defeat the Hells in a short time, they can also obtain enough time for themselves. Waiting for them to develop for a while, it is not impossible for prisoners in the battlefield to achieve this.

According to their ideas, after they stabilized the situation in Italy and destroyed the Hells here, they began to plan to seize control of Europe.Although North Russia also has some powerful forces, there is still a certain gap compared with their three-nation coalition forces. It can be said that they are already the first force in the European region.

They did not want to join Fallen City, especially for high-level forces. Although they all very much hope that they can obtain the property of Lian Fengcheng's speed improvement, they are relative to the power they now possess. This is not impossible to give up.

As long as they are in power, they have the high-quality treasures that are given priority to using forces. This may also make up for the deficiencies caused by not joining Fallon City.

But the sudden surrender of Austria now makes them feel caught off guard. They are worried that this will create a bad suggestion for Fallon City.The European region strongly hopes that the troops of Fallen City will enter. Once the idea of ​​Fengfeng City has taken place, the idea that the other side will be in Europe will be much stronger.

Not only that, although these leaders of these forces do not want to belong to the land of Fallen Town, they may not think so. In such a doomsday.For ordinary people, only their own strength is the most reliable. Therefore, no one wants to let go of the opportunity for rapid growth.

If there is no Austrian country to lead, the warlords in these countries will not be so desperate to join the land of Fallen City, at least these people will not take the initiative to make such a request to the leaders of the power. But now with the guidance of the Austrian countries, the members of these countries may not be so easily controlled.

The leader of the three-nation coalition in Europe is not a fool. He also understands that in the early stages of the city of Fallen Phoenix, it was unlikely that a large-scale war would be waged against human power. Therefore, it is unlikely that Lok Fengcheng will force their collection.

However, if the leaders in their respective territories strongly demand to join Fallen City, the trouble may be greater. A small number of people may be able to suppress it, but if there are too many people? What's more, now that the Fengfeng City army is already in the spotlight, if they send troops to suppress the intention to join the fallen Fengcheng combatants. I am afraid it is not so easy.

Now that things have come to this stage, there is no better way for the leaders of the coalition of Britain, France and Italy to join forces. The only thing they can do now is to continue to fight with the Hells, so as to ensure that they can inflict greater infighting on the Hells in a relatively short period of time. hurt.

It's not that they didn't even think of throwing the mess in Italy directly to the city of Fallen, but if they do, I'm afraid that their armies will feel that their three-nation coalition is not as strong. When that time, their forces will crash faster.

Five days later, under the leadership of Yu Kai, under the leadership of Yu Kai, the Lok Fengcheng army finally opened up the passage to Italy. As the troops also came over, there was also a half-branch division division. This is to ensure the smooth clearance of the base of the border.

The fallen Fengcheng army has entered the north of Italy. At the moment, the three-nation coalition forces are in the northwest, and here is now the area occupied by the Hell people.

The Fengfeng City Army did not have the slightest hesitation and launched an offensive directly to the Hell garrison.

Perhaps it is because the main force of the Hells is now drawn to the northwest. The defenses at the rear garrisons are very empty. The army of the Fallen Phoenix City took almost no effort, and took down a municipal district occupied by the Hellen.

On the European border, there is no Orc Xiaozhai, and there is no barbarian camp, but there is a very strange thing here. That is the abyss vortex.

The abyss vortex is actually a portal that functions similarly to the Orcs's Xiaozhai or barbarian camps. In the periphery of the abyss vortex, there is generally an resident of the Hells. But now these Hell forces have already been extinguished by the main army of Fallen City.

Cheng Yang took advantage of the orcish Xiaozhai and the abyss whirlpool. It took a long time to come to Italy.

This is an itinerary within Cheng Yang's plan. Not only did Chen Yang personally participate in the fight for the Hells, but more importantly, he also wanted to see the leader of the European three-nation coalition in person. He took the opportunity to touch the bottom of the other side to see if he could. Whether the soldiers did not pass on them, they will be included.

...

However, Cheng Yang had just arrived in Italy and had a master on the other side.

The place where the incident occurred is in Saudi Arabia, which is also the province of Saudi Arabia, which is now located in the city of Fengfeng.

A garrison was attacked by unidentified armed forces. Few tens of thousands of warlords in a town actually escaped.

After Cheng Yang heard the news, suddenly he was shocked. The first reaction was impossible, but when it confirmed the truth of the matter, it discovered that it was not as simple as it was supposed to be.

The reason why it was impossible for him before was because the entire Arab region had been completely taken. Within this scope, it is impossible to have such a powerful armed force. Maybe many mercenary groups have the strength to defeat a war veteran in the garrison. However, it is basically impossible to squash it.

Since the possibility of internal conquests has been dispatched, only aliens remain.

It is reasonable to say that Arabia belongs to the Asian region. Aliens should be all orcs. According to the information returned by the people who are currently surveying, it seems that this matter is not an orc.

First of all, the orcs in the entire Asian region are basically exterminated by the city of Fengfeng. It can be said that apart from Australia, the world can no longer find other orcs of scale. In addition, the city of Fallen Phoenix has sent monitoring personnel to every underground city to ensure that the portals of the underground city do not rush out of a large number of aliens and take a surprise.

On the other hand, it is also the most critical point. The surveyors did not find orc footprints around the destroyed station.

The animal is tall and heavy. If the resident is really exterminated by the orcs, there will certainly be a lot of orc movements around him, of which the natural footprints of the orcs are indispensable. But at the moment, no such footprints were found on the scene.

It is almost certain that this thing was not done by orcs.

Since it is not an orc, there is only one possibility left. That is the barbarian.

There is only one Red Sea between Arabia and Africa. If the savage is really interested in crossing the Red Sea, it is not impossible to succeed. This is not to say that the barbarians colluded with the sea people here. Although the sea people are powerful, it is impossible to stare at the sea all the time. As long as the savages are found to be in a neutral position, it is highly probable that the other party will cross the Red Sea.

If the barbarians in Africa really colluded with the sea, they would not have to wait so long to attack the Arab region. Even when they attacked the Huangquan fortress group, they might have adopted other tactics, such as using ships to transport a large number of troops to the back of the fortress of Huangquan, and attacking the fortress before and after.

Regardless of whether this tactic can be successful, it will definitely be much more secure than the previous adventure that crossed the river of Huangquan. Since the barbarians did not do so, the possibility of collusion between the opponent and the sea is almost zero.