Chapter 675 Goes to the Demons

Zhao Yihaha smiled and said: "Master Cheng, you are too considerate of yourself. We, these people, are nothing in the eyes of the gods. It's like every human being has mastered a group of ants. One of the ants gives the other ant a bite. The two humans also had to fight one after another."

Cheng Yang suddenly said nothing. Although Zhao Yi's metaphor was somewhat ugly, he said that he had a fact and said: "This is also true, but we are only slightly in the eyes of the deities. Some worthwhile species, if successful, can only gain their eyes."

But soon Cheng Yang wants to open again. Isn't that what he wants? Immediately asked, "Dr. Zhao, do you know if there is any human or alien race in the world that eventually defeated the Hai people?"

Zhao Yi said: "This is natural, but the quantity is definitely not a lot. After all, whether it is alien or human The ability to survive and fight in the water will be greatly reduced. This is like the sea people want to occupy the land, it is full of difficulties."

Cheng Yang frowned and asked: "The other victory over the sea is the world's How can we do it?"

Zhao Yi said: "According to legend, those who can overcome the sea race in the world basically have some special means, such as super battleships, or they have the ability to transform species, so that certain organisms can fully adapt to the water. Of course, there are innumerable worlds in this starry sky, and no one knows what kind of means the world has. He is better than Lord Cheng of the world, you can't see anything yet, but who knows? the future will grow to what extent is it? "

Cheng Yang hear, could not help but smile, it seems to expel the sea family in this world, and eventually Takeover Ball, the difficulty is very high ah!

"Well, let's not talk about this matter. How are we doing business in various places around the world?" Cheng Yang asked.

When this matter was mentioned, Zhao billion suddenly excited. Road: "Lord Cheng, you may not even know it? Since we opened stores across the country, that business has been extremely hot, all the surrounding combatants have flocked in order to be able to buy some equipment or medicine, especially now The city-level main city passages have been opened, and we have chosen to build shops where even the provincial-level passages have opened up. Not only are there many people who go shopping in the shops on a daily basis, there are still many people who sell goods and sell our goods. Something went to other provincial-level regions, which allowed us to increase the turnover of each store by more than 300 million a day. It is estimated that it will not be too long. After the overall gains of the warlords in these places have increased, our turnover will be able to The standard has been reached."

Cheng Yang is also very happy about this. We must know that what is sold in these stores is basically provided by the city of Fengfeng. Not only can it extract more than half of the profits from the chamber of commerce, but it can also sell the surplus materials in the territory.

In the city of Fallen-Fengcheng, there is a large-scale life professional team, including not only the life professional team affiliated with the military, but also the directly-affiliated manufacturing team belonging to the Administrative Office, plus the special attributes owned by Tongling Village. Makes Fengyun City's equipment, such as the production of immortality is very large.

These equipment and immortality. The best part is naturally the supply of troops. The second only to these are sold to the mercenary forces that are relatively close to the city of Fengfeng or sold directly on the territory.

However, the number of such equipment is too large and the price is relatively high. It is impossible to remove all these equipment in the territory. The emergence of the Chamber of Commerce undoubtedly solved this problem.

In the end, Zhao Yi said: "Master Cheng, it seems that we have to expand the supply, and this is only the current sales. It has already caused us to use up every day's inventory."

Cheng Yang said: "Expanding The source of goods I came up with a way, you only have the full energy to sell it."

Zhao Yi also had to agree, who let Cheng Yang is the boss of the Chamber of Commerce.

Zhao Yi also said: "Master Cheng. There is another thing. When do you see when we can open 80 shops around the world? This..."

Zhao Yi's words have not been said yet. Cheng Yang understands his intentions. Laughtered: "You don't worry, we have to wait a long time for our sales to reach 1 billion. This time is enough for us to get the rest of the special products."

This is not a problem, but Zhao Yi can be careful. Thinking, it is not the case. If you wait until the sales of other stores reach 1 billion, you will find other specialty products and open new stores. Do these new stores still have to wait a long time to reach the standard? Naturally, time is extended.

Cheng Yang looked at Zhao Yi's facial expression change. How could he not know what the other person thought? He said quickly: "Good! OK, I immediately went to find a solution and try to get the specialty I can get as soon as possible."

Zhao Yi is naturally not good. What do you say?

"Yes, Zhao boss, about the mercenary camp, you seem to know it long ago?" Cheng Yang asked.

Zhao Yi smiled and said: "Of course, we have some records of the evolution of the world in ancient books, and we still know about the general process. However, some things are prohibited by the deities in the New World, so I can't tell you. "

Cheng Yang was stunned. It seems that the idea of ​​trying to set some words from Zhao Yi's mouth cannot be realized."

"Others can't say anything, but can you talk about the mercenary camp?" Cheng Yang asked.

Zhao Yi said: "There is nothing wrong with this. About the Mercenary Camp, every new world will appear in the course of evolution. Its role is also to help the new world's war dead have a greater chance of making the world's evolution successful. This kind of mercenary camp, under this starry sky, is a magical space created by the gods and stored in the void. The so-called mercenary camp is not as good as the mercenary camp built on the drawings. It is said that the built portals, or the projections of the mercenary camps, are different from each other in the construction of the mercenary camp. This also means that the mercenary camps entered are not the same."

"What's this? The difference?" Cheng Yang still did not understand the difference.

Zhao Yi said: "I said these things. I wanted to tell you about Cheng Lord. If possible, try to build more mercenary camps so that you can publish the same tasks in multiple mercenary camps. Conditions can be set higher. Although the Mercenary Camp has limited the highest rank of mercenaries that can be hired, it does not limit the level of power. Take the Lord, you are the third-order... eh? When did you upgrade to the fourth-order? Is it too strong?"

"Continue." Cheng Yang blinked at Zhao Yi's act of surprise.

Zhao Yixiao smiled. Although he was shocked, he did not say anything about it again. He said: "Now you have reached the fourth level of your strength, and you should be in the early stage of the fourth. In this case, you can also employ up to four levels. The early days of the war, but if it can be hired to the red level or higher levels of the staff, is not it more favorable?"

"This is of course." Cheng Yang said, but he also understands Zhao Yi's intention in a In the mercenary camps, the high-powered combatants are limited. If they can employ more mercenary camps, they may employ more senior-level combatants.

For example, the mercenaries hired by Cheng Yang before had only a dozen of red level strengths, and none of them were orange.

Thought of this, Cheng Yang had some regrets. At this time, Feng Cheng City received at least 30 or 40 pieces of construction drawings for the mercenary camp. All were sold by Cheng Yang. Although there are many things that are valuable to the city of Lohas City, it is more meaningful to listen to Zhao Yi and say that it is possible to build more mercenary camps in Lorong City.

......

Cheng Yang returned from the Chamber of Commerce headquarters, and not a moment too mind the mercenary camp. It is not difficult to obtain drawings for the construction of the mercenary camp, at least for Cheng Yang. Wait a few more days and the number of mercenary camps in the land of the Fallen City can reach at least 20.

Now Cheng Yang's most tangled thing still has something to do with the attack on shipyards in Jiangsu province.

The shipyard of the province of Su Province was built in Modu. The former demons were independent provinces. After the end of the day, it was indeed an independent provincial city area. However, after entering the territory of the city of Congfeng City, Cheng Yang will have demons. Divide into the province of Su, after all, its area is not large.

Having said this, it is necessary to talk about the administrative and regional reforms carried out by the fallen Fengcheng City after occupying the entire territory of Hua Xia State, which has expanded the jurisdiction of the original state government. One state manages the original two provinces or even three provinces under the state. There are almost eight to twelve counties in each state, and counties under counties.

This is also a change taking into account the current situation in the city of Fallen Phoenix. After all, if it continues to use the previous administrative hierarchy, the number of state administrations directly managed by the City Council will be as many as a hundred, and the city will be expanded later. This number will be even greater, which is obviously not easy to manage.

After India's inclusion in the map of the City of Fallen Phoenix, it further proved that this reform is correct. The number of state capitals under the jurisdiction of the city of Fallen-Fengcheng is currently only 21, of which 11 are Huaxia, 9 are Indian, and 1 is Neil.

Both Modu and Su province are part of Suzhou and Hangzhou. The shipyard is built at the mouth of the Yangtze River.

According to Cheng Yang's original idea, the function of this shipyard is not only to deploy overseas Raiders, but also to control the waters along the Yangtze River.

Now that this shipyard has been attacked, it is not only impossible to carry out production operations smoothly, even the safety of personnel in the shipyard cannot be guaranteed.

Although Zhao Yi said just now, under normal circumstances, human beings cannot compete with the sea in the ocean, but it does not mean that Cheng Yang gave up the idea of ​​controlling the sea.

After thinking briefly, he decided to visit Suzhou and Hangzhou in person.

Cheng Yang sent the past directly through the orc village of Xiaozhai. It was just a blink of an eye. He had already arrived in Xiaozhai, an orc near Madu County. From here, he went to the shipyard and was only about 20 to 30 kilometers away.