Chapter 606 Psychology Institute

Regardless of what the Psychology Institute is actually using and what can be studied, these are things after its completion. △ , not to mention, now that Phoenix City has not yet been able to build a plenary institute. Fortunately, other things, this level 5 psionic stone does not even know where to start.

Cheng Yang is now most want to see the glorious upgrade of the land, in particular, see the brilliant attributes of the land appeared to increase the level of deputy skill level attributes, he suddenly ecstatic. This is absolutely timely rain for myself!

Now his alchemist level has been upgraded to the 12th level, but it is necessary to formally advance to level 12, at least half a month's time. As long as the two most powerful positions in the ground are now added to the four deputy skill level places, his deputy rank can reach 13 directly.

With the 13-level deputy rank to increase the 9-level deputy, the efficiency can be imagined. It is estimated that the maximum time of two or three days, Cheng Yang's deputy rank can reach 14. If he counts the level 1 alchemy of Cheng Yang's alchemy furnace upgrade, his alchemy level is equivalent to 15 levels.

As long as he can raise another level, he will be able to refine the middle level.

After all, the refining of Xidan Dan is different from other medicines. The limitations of alchemy formula learning are generally deputy ranks, and the limitations of alchemy are generally alchemy. In particular, Yang Xie's formula has already been learned. When he performed the alchemy, Danding's properties could naturally be added to his body.

Think of it here, Cheng Yang is very excited.

According to his current situation, at most one month, he will be able to satisfy the conditions for refining the middle-grade grapefruit. Wait until the middle of washing the marrow, one's own property can be greatly improved.

Imagine how powerful it would be if your own magical attack power increased from 4% to 12%. Almost doubled your attack base properties.

However, compared with high-grade shampoos, intermediate shampoos are still quite different from those of high-washed shampoos. This difference makes it impossible to make up for their own talents, because the high-washed pulp has the effect of giving the user a chance to gain extra talent.Intermediate Washed Pulp itself does not have this property. Cheng Yang's talent naturally comes in handy.

Of course, the middle-grade Xie Dan is just one aspect of Cheng Yang's anticipation. For the entire territory, the more important thing is the immortality of the permanent property of his refining. At the level of his 14th alchemist, the production of second-order gold-grade immortals will be very large. Although he dares not say that there are three or four thousand pieces per day, there are still one or two thousand pieces.

As a result, the backbone of the main force of the Fallen Phoenix City will soon be able to use the added properties of the immortality, and the overall strength will be upgraded again.

As for those who are about to advance to the division level. It's even cheaper because they can get enough doses of stimulants as soon as they reach the division level, which is absolutely beneficial to their growth.

Of course, this is not all a good thing. The materials needed to refine these potions are definitely not affordable to ordinary people. Now, Fenghuang Cheng is not satisfied with the production of all second-order gold-level potency medicines, let alone third-order gold-level immortality drugs.

It can be imagined that by then Fengfeng City will make a big deal with Zhaoyi. With regard to the preciousness of the materials needed for the third-order gold-level potency medicines. The amount of this transaction is probably close to 10 billion psionics.

If it was put in the past, one billion psionic power is enough to scare Cheng Yang, but now for Cheng Yang, this is only a figure.

Do not talk about other aspects of income. Only the head tax of Fengfeng City, the daily income has reached tens of billions of points. Moreover, this number has further increased with the expansion of the land of the Phoenix City and the enhancement of the strength of the people.

However, the consumption of Lok Fung Shing is also an astronomical figure. With the increase in the strength and size of the main force of Fall Fung Shing today, today's daily pampered energy consumption has also reached nearly 3 billion. The total number of the five main army groups is 15 billion.Fortunately, the capital of the imperialists in Lorong-City is less dependent on finances, otherwise the gains will really make ends meet.

The final condition for the upgrade of the Territory is not too high for Lorong City. The only one that limits the upgrade of Downwind City is the second one, which requires the number of first-level division-level war fighters and peak-level war dead.

In this regard, the difficulty of the first-class division-level combatants is not very great. When the last time Fengyun City received the enchanted beast crystals in the Dragon Forest forbidden zone, it trained a number of peak-level combatants. After a long period of cultivation, at least 20 of them used cultivating notes. All of them have already reached the edge of upgrading the initial division level.

However, the conditions of the thousand top-level combatants may not be so easy to meet. Now that the city of Fengfeng has just reached a thousand high-ranking combatants, it will not be possible to wait for these people to advance to the Champion level. Under normal circumstances, there will be no one year.

No process is not anxious now, and the town of Luofeng has become a downfall city. This is also a firm foothold in the world of the last days. Cheng Yang now needs to do is to take advantage of this time to expand the advantage. As for the renewal of the territory, let it be natural.

"Lord, this Institute of Psychology..." Li Wanshan was also able to see the properties of the territory. He discovered this strange situation and immediately said, "I don't think it's so simple inside."

Cheng Yang retracted his thoughts. , smiled and said: "I also think so, but now too much thinking does not make sense, it is imperative to get a 5 level psionic stone."

"What is the Institute of Psychology?" Yu Kai and others confused, They can not see the attributes of the territory.

Li Wanshan, under the sign of Cheng Yang, told the Prinergy Institute something to everyone.

After the crowd listened, the brows all wrinkled.

"How do I feel a breath of conspiracy?" The cowman suddenly opened his mouth and said.

Liu Hao gave him a look and said: "If you can all feel the atmosphere of conspiracy, it is estimated that the gods go home early to wash and sleep."

Wu Jianzhou said: "This situation is indeed a bit strange, the construction of the previous territory, or personal attributes, Anything has an established framework, and these are all very clear. But this plenary institute is out of this rule. There is no mention of what the Psychology Institute can study and what value it will have. Did not say that anyone can study in the PEN Institute. The most critical thing is that in the introduction of the PEN Institute, it also said that the research results can be applied and promoted. I feel that this is not like introducing properties, but instead The gods are making certain promises."

Cheng Yang was reminded by Wu Jianzhou and said: "I agree with the chief of staff of Wu. I am afraid that the deities will set up this Institute of Psychology, that is, to allow humans to carry on without restraint. Research. Perhaps... The spirit of God is very important to human creativity."

After listening to everyone, they all felt deeply about it.

"If this is the case, then the Psychology Institute will really be built as soon as possible." Yu Kai said, "If we can make a psionic cannon, think about the fire, the enemies and the orcs will all fly. The annihilation, how happy it is."

Wu Jianzhou said: "The most important thing now is the 5th level of psionic stone. We haven't got any of this thing yet. The only thing that could have emerged from this is the psionic stone vein in the Dragon Forest Forest. I don't know if there is a level 5 psionic stone in its core zone. In addition, we can only think of another method for him."

Liu Hao said: "We can buy it, it's a big acquisition on the forum, this The 5th level psionic stone itself is worth 1 billion psionic value. If we don't buy 1 billion, we increase the price, add 1 to 200 million, and add 405 million. I don't believe that people hold this for themselves. The treasures that do not make much sense will endure such a high price and they will not be sold."

"This is also reasonable." Cheng Yang said, "Dr. Lee, this matter will be handed over to you, no matter what you want, as soon as possible. This level 5 psionic stone gets it. The mine veins in the Shenlong Forest also began to be mined, and whether or not there are five levels of psionic stone exist, it is necessary to exploit it. Only this Psychology Research Institute needs one hundred four-level psionic stone. What's more, we have to capture a large number of third- and fourth-order enchanted beasts. These also require the use of psionic stones."

"Understand." Li Wanshan immediately promised, "Lord, in addition to this Psychology Institute, The subordinate felt that the lords and bureaucrats also needed to be built as soon as possible, although they couldn't see much effect from the properties of the two buildings, but this was after all the first building that appeared when the town was upgraded. It's that simple."

Cheng Yang frowned slightly, said: "The two buildings, from the material they consume, must be an extremely wide area. Where are these buildings suitable?"

Li Wanshan said: " The location of the official residence does not matter and it can be distributed anywhere in the city, but the Territory Government must be built in the center of the territory, which is near the altar of the territory.This is not only for the security of the Lord's Mansion, it is alsoHighlights the special status of Lord of the government. As for altar territory surrounding buildings now demolished for redevelopment is the big deal, anyway not take much more than material. "

Rest of the people have also echoed hear, all that Lord of the government should build the core of the territory position.

Cheng Yang met this scene and he was also cured and said: "Well, then, the Lord's House will be built here. At the same time, both the Government Administration Office and the Military Academy are also built in the inner city, including all important departments. As for the city of Fengfeng itself, The management department is located in the Outer City. What do you mean?"

Several people agreed with Cheng Yang's opinion. For them, it was not particularly important where this official residence was. However, considering the convenience of office, it is still closer to the Lord's House.