Chapter 659 Portals for the Underground World

Cheng Yang strolled around in the underground city. It was indeed a sporadic encounter with some orcs. They did not know whether they left behind to see the family, or whether they had the courage to rush out to die. Anyway, now they have not escaped the fate of being killed, all died under the attack of Cheng Yang.

After all the way to clear up, Cheng Yang spent a full two hours to completely destroy the orcs of the underground city.

He is standing on the inner wall of the underground city at the moment. It is like a deep abyss, a dark one, and there is no end to it.

Although Cheng Yang has already been to the underground city several times, he only wanders around the city and does not pay much attention to the outside. Now he has killed all the orcs in the city, and finally he has a leisurely look around the underground city.

Of course, the most crucial point is that Cheng Yang did not find anything in this underground city that could attract people's attention. All the buildings here are just ordinary buildings and do not have the attributes given by the rules of the heavens and earth.

In addition, Cheng Yang did not see a very important thing from here, where did the orcs come from?

According to such a long time groping in the last days, Cheng Yang also has a lot of experience. Since these orcs came to Earth from another world, they should not be unfounded. There must be some traces.

If Cheng Yang's sense of position is not bad, then this underground city should be located in the northern part of the entrance to the underground world. (In

other words, the entrance to the underground world is in the south of the underground city, while the underground city's east and west sides, is the solid stone walls.

in the eastern-most, although most places are the cliff, but there is a deep channel leads to more distant.

Cheng Yang hearts have a hunch that if he enters the crossing point will be able to find out the orcs When he came to the secret of this world,

Cheng Yang took a deep breath, jumped to the wall and jumped at a firm pace toward the passage.

As Cheng Yang enters the channel, the light suddenly darkens. Previously in the underground city, the entire space was bright due to the fluorescent flicker on the walls of the cave. There is no such thing as good in this passage. The wall of the cave is full of dark stones. Not to mention the automatic light, what light is there, and it will be absorbed when it shines on it.

Cheng Yang concentrated on observing the movement around him. At the same time from the storage ring took out a night jewel, and suddenly lit the surrounding.

The pearl of the night was Cheng Yang's previous escape from the deserted land. He had never had a chance to use it. Now it has finally come in handy.

After a few rounds of turning, Cheng Yang moved about one or two kilometers. Suddenly saw a dead light in front.

Cheng Yang's heart is tight. It's not nervous. It's because the answer to my doubts is finally answered.

Cheng Yang couldn't help but walked a few steps. The front was suddenly a huge cave.

Compared to the underground cavern where the underground city was located before, the cave is undoubtedly much smaller, but even if it can't be compared with that side, the cave is also a few hundred meters in size and has a height of 50 to 60 meters. Put before the end of the day. It is also a magical natural landscape.

What's more, on the wall around this cave. Also inlaid with no less than thirty beads, its light is even brighter than the night pearl, do not know what magic gems.

At the same time, underneath this cavern, there is a light curtain that shines infinitely brightly, echoing the beads above it. It is good-looking.

Cheng Yang did not have the mood to appreciate this magical beauty at the moment because he discovered that the light curtain turned out to be a portal, just like the portal to the other world outside Wucheng.

Cheng Yang's brows were suddenly locked. There was actually such a portal. Things could be tricky.

obviously. This portal should be the gateway to the orc world, but now there is no orc out. As for whether or not it can be transmitted from this side, Cheng Yang did not try and could not get an answer.

In any case, this portal is a hidden danger.

Cheng Yang wandered around the portal and even took out a giant axe and attacked the light curtain for a while. The result was no effect. To destroy this portal, it is not Cheng Yang's current ability to do it.

Suddenly Cheng Yang made an action and reached out directly on the light curtain.

A certain voice was passed into Cheng Yang's mind.

This is a one-way portal and can only be transmitted from the opposite side. It cannot be transmitted from this side.

Cheng Yang was entangled, and the feelings were still one-way. Only the orcs could beat themselves, but they couldn't attack the orcs in the past. This was also a loss.

Cheng Yang waited here for a few minutes, and no orcs were seen coming out of it. I do not know whether it was because of the restrictions of the rules that it was impossible to send more orcs to come, or because the orcs opposite to them felt that the original orcs were already enough to ravage humans. The world does not need further support.

Regardless of the reason, Cheng Yang cannot continue to guard here. It is not clear that the outside is still unclear. It is the large and small things in the territory that do not allow him to wait for unlimited here. .

Cheng Yang finally took a look at this cave, if you can get a lot of explosives detonated here, do not know if it can destroy this portal.

"Yeah!" Cheng Yang sighed. It was only his wishful thinking. Since the end of the world, the human's hot weapons have used a little less, and the biggest one is not the others. It is dynamite. Because the minerals that make explosives disappeared immediately on the end of the day.

Now that Fengfeng City has found several provinces, there are still a few tons of explosives in stock. Although these tons of explosives are not very effective in dealing with enemies or orcs, they are still very effective in destroying buildings. This has been actually certified by Leh and is absolutely reliable.

Even if this explosive can collapse the cave, the orcs will not come out from here. But how many such portals are in the world? Cheng Yang could not imagine. Not to mention the others, only Neil, there are three underground cities, I am afraid there will be three such portals.

How many seats can I bomb?

Next, Cheng Yang quickly withdrew from the cave and returned to the ground without stopping.

For this underground world, Cheng Yang has nothing to expect. Originally, Cheng Yang thought that the underground city was an occupied city. Now it seems to be a place to stay.

The rest of the matter is a well-behaved company named Mahad. At the same time, there are also orcs fighting out of the underground world.

Through this situation, it is certain that this magic tower must be preserved, and even the people inside cannot temporarily replace it.

Although it is a waste to use the accelerated cultivating effect of the Magic Tower on the territorial guards, at this moment, the strongest fighting force in the city is the addition of Cheng Yang, who is the guard of the territory. In order to ensure the powerful combat power of the magic tower, the two magicians guard Staying here is the most appropriate.

Although Cheng Yang decided to develop this resident in front of him, it is obviously not the present because Neil is still an Orc country and he can occupy Mahad town, but he is just taking advantage of his strength.

If you temporarily keep only the Magic Tower here, you don't worry about anything. The magic tower's defense and durability are there. Even the orcs are able to have only a few of the magic towers to reduce their endurance. If these people dare to rush over, the Magic Tower can definitely kill them one by one.

However, if he is to develop Mahad town and send a large number of people to come, I am afraid that orcs will rush to kill the four parties immediately. The evil fire in their hearts is not venting.

The development of the town of Mahad is inevitable, but it must be followed by the elimination of the orcs of Neil.