in my second to last class, which was absolute chaos every day, something happened that almost made me more jealous and angry than i've ever been.

class was almost over, students roaming around at other students desks a bit since our teacher couldn't control the class at all, when all of a sudden a girl said something that caught people's attention like an alarm.

"on my way in i saw a gay couple!"

most of the class looked at her and started asking who, and she gestured towards jimin and another student, who's name i think was minjoon.

they both immediately denied any of what was being said. i still felt the jealously boil up inside me, the anger rising slowly with it too. why was i feeling like this? jimin wasn't mine. i shouldn't be jealous. but i still was, so i let the commotion continue, looking away, now bouncing my knee anxiously with a bit of anger too. out of the corner of my eye i saw jimin look at me, and i couldn't help but look back. he looked worried and upset, something i never thought i'd see at school.

the bell rang, and i sprung up, wanting to get as far away from jimin and this class as possible. maybe if i go far enough away from the physicalities of my problems, the emotional part will go away too.

jimin caught up to my extra fast walking though, grabbing me and slowing me down, but us continuing to walk through the main doors of the building to my last class. "yoongi, stop, wait." he says trying to slow me down even more.

"yoongi why are you acting like this?"

"because we're in school. with different reputations and groups of friends. we don't interact. now don't be late." i say, shaking his arm off of me and continuing to walk to my last class, leaving him there.

among the bustle of people leaving their last class, no one noticed me being yanked into the bathroom by soft and gentle, but upset, hands. after being dragged into the bathroom and hearing the door lock, i faced the boy.

"jimin, what the fu—" jimin cuts me off before i can start.

"don't 'jimin what the fuck' me! why haven't you talked to me all day?" he flails his arms for emphasis.

"because we're in school." i state simply.

"just because we're in school doesn't mean you're forbidden from talking to me! it's not like—" it was my turn to cut him off.

"what it's not like is you understanding! you're popular, the dream guy for everybody at this school! i'm the depressed looking out-casted nerd who no one really likes! jimin," i grab his shirt and pin him against the wall. my tone gets quieter, "you are on a pedestal, and i'm the one sweeping the ground below you. we are forbidden to talk at school because people would think we're fucking insane."

he flips us onto the wall next to us, him pinning me now. i'm upset he was this strong, i still had to ask him about that.

"yoongi, i don't care if they think we're fucking insane, because maybe i am." his tone was harsh and soft at the same time. then my anxiety came back again as he flicked between my eyes and my lips, just like he did yesterday.

is he gonna do it?

"fuck." he says letting go of me, after staring intensely at me. i'm still a bit shaken up from our encounter there. he grips his hair and goes to the sink, taking deep breaths. "get out, yoongi."

my jaw drops at his sudden request. was he insane? "are you fucking joking, jimin? you don't get to just do something like that then tell me to get out." i point at him, even though his back is turned to me.