explanation!

ok, so some (or all lmao sorry) didn't understand what entirely happened in the last few chapters, and i kind of expected it so here's an explanation if you're confused:

1) yoongi's family
basically, over the last year, yoongi's stepfather did go away to prison for abuse with no chance of parole, resulting in him no longer being a main character like he kind of was. yoongi's stepfather was the cause of yoongi's mother to act the way she did, so when he left, she became the mother she was before yoongi's stepfather came into the picture.

over the year, she fell in love again and remarried, which is the man you see yoongi comfortably chat with in the last few chapters. his new stepdad is a supportive father, who knows he's gay, and also knows jin is in a relationship with namjoon.

also: yoongi's mother is ok with yoongi being gay, but knew that if she openly accepted it while yoongi's stepfather was around that she would also get beat, resulting in her having to go along with the stepfather's attitude towards it.

2) jimin's decison
all his life, jimin had worked towards his dancing, and eventually he knew it was more than a hobby. it was his passion, and he knew he was destined to make something out of it in life. he had already planned to go to college for dance, and admired the college he got accepted to, as worded, 'like a god'. he wouldn't dare give up this chance for anything, as he realizes that sometimes things will get in the way and he has to look at the bigger picture and decide which is more important.

he, of course, knows that going to his dream college is more important than a relationship that may not last in the future, since he knows nothing is perfect. he goes with the smarter option, and goes to college to get his degree, leaving yoongi behind, with sadly, very little regrets. while jimin wishes he could've stayed, he knows he made the right decision.

i hope this helped you guys understand a bit more :)