서른

explicit

yoongi

"i said we'd continue, didn't i?"

his face got even redder, and i smirked at how submissive he was being after saying he hates me.

"if you don't continue right now, i'll be the one fucking your brains out, min yoongi." his eyes were fully glossed over in want.

i smashed our lips together, teeth grazing each other. i bit down on his lip again, resulting in him reciting another moan. i slip my tongue into his mouth, his immediately connecting with mine.

as much as i enjoyed his lips, we had to move.

"jump, jimin." he hops up with no hesitation and his legs wrap around me, my hands being naughty and choosing to cup his ass.

i left butterfly kisses on his neck as i carried him over to his bed. i sat down so he was sitting on my lap.

"hyung..." he moaned out quietly as i bit down softly on his sweet spot. i switched into a more aggressive demeanor, biting down harder on his blank canvas, painting it with red marks and teeth indentations. when i got back to his sweet spot and started to abuse it, he released a loud moan.

"jiminie, your family will hear you." i couldn't help the smirk that climbed onto my face as i said that, but his response also made it grow larger.

"then let them know i'm yours, hyung." his breath fanned against my ear and i bit my lip.

"fuck, jimin, i love you." i moved him so he was under me and i was hovering over him, taking in the beautiful features of just his face.

i place my hands at the hem of his shirt, running my hands up his shirt, dragging them back down the middle of his chest, trailing over his nipples and abs. he looked in absolute bliss. i pulled up his shirt, him helping me get it over his arms and head.

i took my time feeling up his torso, knowing it was torture for my baby.

"yoongi, please." he was breathless.

"please what, jagiya?" i pinched his nipples, making him squeak.

"i-i can't say it." he looked embarrassed, so i drew my hands down to he tent in his sweatpants, palming him and making his breath become harsh and sharp.

"i'd be the only one to hear you, baby." i kissed his jawline.

i quickened my hand's movements, wondering if his body was sensitive enough to come at just this.

"hyung~" he moaned loudly, obviously showing no thought towards his family.

"what is it, jimin?" i slide his sweatpants and boxers down, seeing the mess from earlier in his boxers and some on his excited member. i grab it, still looking at him for his answer as i pump him faster, also watching his chest go up and down sporadically as he lets out a string of moans. "what do you want hyung to do?"

"f-fuck me, yoongi!" he screams out and i halt my hand on his dick, glancing over at his door, seeing he had locked it. i can't say i wasn't hard from those words alone, being screamed out by jimin. my jimin.

i grabbed the end of my shirt, taking it off and throwing it onto the floor near jimin's. i took off my pants, leaving me in my boxers.

i slide off the rest of jimin's sweatpants and boxers, staring at the bare angel's body that was all for me.

"jimin, do you even realize how fucking gorgeous you are?" i lean over him, placing my hands by his sides to support my weight.

"i'm not, hyung."

i kiss him gently before leaning towards his ear.

"you are an absolute angel, park jimin. an angel that i am so lucky to call mine."

i stare at him for a moment. "am i your first?"

he nods. "i'm glad it's you." he cups my face and gives me a passionate kiss, and when he breaks it all the lust is back in his eyes.

"lube?" i ask and he shakes his head looking embarrassed. "i'm sorry."

"it's no problem, jagiya." i run my thumb over his lips and get an idea.

"suck." i use my finger to open his mouth and i slide in three, deciding they should be enough prep. i feel how his tongue licks around my fingers, making me let out a low groan. i take my fingers back, me being the one to want to speed this up now.

i slowly slide one finger into him, feeling how he clenched around it. i put it as far as possible, letting him adjust.

"m-move."

i slid my finger out to it's tip, then slide it back in. when he starts moaning, i add another finger, making him gasp but grab the sheets. when i add a third finger at a fast pace, he's moaning loud enough that i'm 100% sure his family heard him. i noticed when his member started glossing over in precum, and i pulled my fingers out, him sighing at the empty feeling when he realized my fingers weren't there anymore.

"hyung, please." he breathed out.

"tell me if you're in pain, alright?" i lean down and kiss his cheek. he nods quickly and i lean back, taking off my boxers that were way too tight on me, throwing them on the floor.

i tease his rim with my tip, just to piss him off a little bit.

"hyung i swear t—" i push in my tip with no warning, making him let out a high pitched squeal. i continue to push in slowly, letting him adjust to my size.

"m-move."

i speed up, groaning at the tightness of him.

when i move my position just a small bit, he moans out loud enough for his neighbors to hear him. he arched his back and tensed his muscles as he gripped the sheets like his life depended on it. he spread his legs wider as i continued to hit the same spot over and over.

"m-more, hyung, please." he begged and i couldn't deny him. i went harder and faster, his moans being music to my ears and his body quickly becoming a drug i would never be able to get enough of.

"hyung, i-i'm close." he moans, tilting his head back into his pillow, making his neck look like eye candy.

i move one of his legs over my shoulder, watching as he desperately tried to spread the other one farther. i used my free hand to jerk him off to his orgasm.

"hyung... i-i—"

"scream my name, jimin. let them know you're all mine." i growl.

"YOONGI!" he does as asked almost immediately, his cum shooting out of his dick and onto my hand and his stomach.

i approach my orgasm quickly, also helping him ride out his high.

"fuck, jimin." i release my cum into him, seeing his skin glistening with sweat. i pull out slowly, letting his leg down gently and falling onto the bed next to him, still panting.

"i love you so much, jiminie. neoneun naui cheonsa, jagiya. i swear it." i take his hand and kiss his knuckles. he smiled widely at my words and pecked my lips sweetly.

"i love you too, yoongi hyung. more than you'll ever know." he plays with my hair.

"we should shower and change your sheets before we pass out on this mess." i suggest.

he groans. "i don't want to~" but he gets up anyway, going towards his bathroom. "it was literally your idea, hyung. get up." he demands and i hop up, following him.

"round two?"

he pokes my chest in the doorway of his bathroom. "first of all, you, sir, would not even be fucking me if i said yes to a round two. second of all, i already plan to be wobbling when i wake up, so thanks, but no thanks."

a content smirk lands on my face. "can't wait."

after the shower, we change jimin's sheets and passed out as soon as our heads hit the pillows. we were way too tired to notice the piece of paper that had been slid under the door sometime during our fun.