서른하나

yoongi's picture is purposely cut off btw, so if u know the actual picture he's not wearing those pants dkdks

yoongi (until said otherwise now)

when i woke up, there was an empty, cold spot instead of jimin when i reached over to try and pull him closer.

"jimin?" i say groggily, my voice barely being understandable.

when i hear no answer, i sit up, and realize the shower's running in the bathroom. must be him. i look around and notice a slip of paper on jimin's nightstand that wasn't there last night. being the nosy person i am, i take it and start laughing at the blunt words from his namdongsaeng.

'YOU COULD HAVE JUST ASKED US TO LEAVE, WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THE DICK YOU'RE GETTING

-jihyun '

i place the letter back on his nightstand, contemplating interrupting his shower. but before i can decide, the shower stops and soon a hairdryer fills the noiseless void.

i get up from the bed and stretch, making my bones crack in different places, which also caused a yawn.

i walk over to the door, going right in since it was left unlocked he turns around quickly, catching me off guard when his elbow met my face, making me groan and hold my cheek.

"oh, fuck! yoongi i'm so sorry. oh geez, are you ok?" he turns off the hairdryer and puts it down, cupping my face and scanning where his elbow hit.

"yes, jimin, i'm fine." i laughed at how he panicked about it. "how's my baby?" i turn him around and wrap my arms around him from behind. he continues drying his hair, also looking at me through the mirror every now and then.

"good. my ass hurts - thanks by the way - but i'm good." he giggles and i peck his bare shoulder then rest my head on it, trying to avoid the machine flying around his hair.

"no problem."

a couple minutes later he's satisfied, and releases my hands from his waist so he can hold up his towel.

"it's not like i haven't seen you naked." we walk back out to his room.

"it's not the same, pabo!" he yells in playful manner. i take a seat on the end of his bed and watch as he changes into shorts and a t-shirt.

"you've injured your hyung's feelings." i bring my hand over my heart.

"too bad, so sad." he comes over to me, sitting down as he brandishes his award-winning smile.

"kiss it better." i continue, pouting and making cute little grabby hands towards jimin's face, to which he just laughed.

"but feelings aren't physical."

"so last night didn't have love in it? i'm wounded." i fall back on his bed with my hand over my heart like a wounded soldier.

"go take a shower, i'm taking you out today." he jerks his head towards the bathroom. i don't complain and just get up, going to shower.

when i finished, i went back to find his room empty, a pile of clothes having taken jimin's place on the bed. i also saw a note on top of the pile, and when i walked over i speed-read it.

'have some clothes, hyung ;)

-jimin'

i set the paper aside and picked up the dark jacket that had been folded into a large shape. it unraveled and i set it aside, farther up the bed. i looked over the other clothing he had set out for me, deeming it appropriate.