스물아홉

also i looked up korean suffixes etc and found out it's not yoongi-a it would be yoongi-ya since his name ends with a vowel oOPS also some korean in here. ne=yes-mwoya jeo=what's that

explicit

jimin

as we walked into the house, yoongi let go of my hand quickly, sending me an apologetic look, before playing with his own fingers. "hyung, it's fine." i smile as i intertwine his hand with mine again. i feel his hand getting sweaty as we go up the stairs.

"oh, hello chimchim! hello yoongi." my mother catches us at the top of the stairs.

"hi, eomma." i go red at the embarrassing nickname. i heard yoongi hold back a snicker, and i dug my short nails into his knuckles, making his hand cringe.

"are you staying for dinner, yoongi?" she asks.

"i don't want to be a bother." he tries to decline, but since everyone in my house has seen how much yoongi loves my mom's cooking, she doesn't take no for an answer.

"you're never a bother, sweetie. stay, please. we're having family night after, we're watching a movie tonight." she smiles convincingly, making sure she has yoongi right where she wants him. he gives in, agreeing to my mom's pushing.

we continue into my room, dropping our bags and grabbing clothes then changing on opposite sides of the room. when i fully reveal my chest, i become insecure and look over at yoongi, to make sure he's not looking. unfortunately, he is, and our eyes meet and we don't move for what felt like hours.

he slowly turns and walks over, bringing his hands to rest on my hips, thumbs toying with my waistband, making me look down with a red face. i ended up studying his chest and the bruises and scars we still had to talk about. i was determined not to let him change to topic the next time i ask. he was the only one who had ever made me this shy. i was used to being confident everywhere i went, but that all changed when i went into yoongi's arms.

i gain the courage to look up at his eyes, seeing mental waterfalls of lust mixed with love. he brings our foreheads together to touch, our noses grazing each other too.

"do you want to finish what we started earlier?" he uses the voice that makes me melt, it sent chills through my body.

i couldn't help it anymore, i sealed the deal and smashed my lips onto his. it only lasted for a few seconds though, as knocks and yells we're heard from the hallway, making us jump back from each other.

"ya! dinner's ready hyungs!" we hear jihyun stomp down the stairs excitedly.

"damn your brother." yoongi huffs.

i put my finger on his lips and trace them, feeling how soft they truly are. he swiftly takes my finger in his mouth, biting softly. i almost laugh at his childish nature that came out to play. he releases my finger and i wipe it on my pants.

he takes my waist again, and i look up at him surprised. "yoongi, we have to go down for dinner."

"i know," he leans closer to my ear, letting his breath send chills down my spine, almost too much for me to handle. "but we're finishing this later."

he backs away and i swallow hard. oh god.

i don't look at him while i change into sweatpants and an over-sized t-shirt, knowing i may end up in a situation i don't want to be in right now.

we head downstairs and take our seats at the table, across from each other. my mom brings out the food from the kitchen and places it down the middle of the table. we all grab what looks good to us or what we like, yoongi grabbing most of what was put out. my mother definitely noticed, because she gave him a secret cheeky smile.