열일곱

i felt something poking my side, something i didn't really enjoy.

"hyungie..." i heard jimin giggle.

"no." i groaned, dropping the obvious hint that i didn't want to get up. it didn't seem like he did either, i hadn't even opened my eyes but i knew he was still laying next to me.

"hyung, it's 2 pm."

"see? too early." i say snuggling back into my pillow.

my eyes shot open when i felt soft lips press against my adam's apple, my breath hitching. "hyung..." he mumbled against my sensitive skin, his voice vibrating through my body. "wake up..."

i blinked a few times and saw jimin smirking into my neck, knowing his little wake up call worked. i decided he needed a bit of teasing too, if he thought teasing me as soon as i woke up was ok.

i snuck my hands to the hem of his shirt, toying with it. he didn't seem affected, so i decided to go a bit further. i let my hands slide under his shirt, and he audibly gasped, my hands were a bit chilly too, i noticed. even better. i rubbed soft circles into his smooth skin, soon sliding my hands over his toned stomach, in between the lines and dips of his abs, feeling him suck in his stomach and hold his breath. he placed his lips back on my neck, this time i chuckled, feeling him smile against my bobbing adam's apple.

"baby, don't play with me." i mumble lowly, regretting it. baby?

"whatever you say, babe." he smiles cockily, not seeming to mind the pet names. maybe we were just too tired to care.

"come on, we should eat." i nudge him, poorly attempting to sit up, and not being successful since jimin was resting on my chest, refusing to let me get up now.

"who doesn't want to get up now?" i tease, poking his cheek, making him smile.

"me." he says proudly.

i grab under his arms, surprising him, and make sure he sits up next to me. he just pouts at me with hooded eyes and falls onto my blanketed legs, clutching them, making sure i can't move without moving him. even though i didn't have a huge problem with that.

i swung my legs over the side of my bed, surprising jimin, and he didn't let go, so i kind of threw him onto the floor. "ow! hyung..." he rubbed his butt and hip. i couldn't help but laugh at his angry pouting.

"we gotta get up, jiminie." i say, offering him a hand up. he takes it, and, not entirely surprisingly, pulls me down with him, making me kneel over his half-blanketed body. by instinct, i lean in to kiss his lips, and end up stealing a short kiss from his addicting-as-hell lips.

"hyungie, go brush your teeth." he pouts with a bit a shock from underneath me. i laugh. "rude." i say and he just smiles back. i get up and disregard the blanket from my lower half, throwing it onto the bed so i could move around freely. i use my newly found freedom to go into to the bathroom.

as i brush my teeth and start waking up, my conscious comes into play. why exactly did i kiss jimin? am i just that lonely that i'll take any chance i can get? or am i really into him? there was definitely something about jimin that was different than others, maybe the duality that i wanted more of was attracting, or how he was literally perfect, physically and personality wise.

as i stepped out of the bathroom, i saw jimin up, awake, and looking through my dresser, then my closet, and back again.

"uh, jimin? what exactly are you doing?" i giggle at his cute, focused expression.

"trying to find something simple to wear." he continued his search.

"well, what kind of simple?" i ask, walking up behind him, snaking my arms around his stomach.