스물셋

-explicit-

after i said that, he wasted no time getting us up the stairs and to his room. he brought us back to the wall next to the door as soon as we got in, attacking my neck and leaving love bites. after an uncountable amount of kisses were left on my tender skin, he found my sweet spot and i let out a low moan which made him pull back, eyeing my with a face that didn't help the growing problem in my jeans. "fuck, jimin."

"do you want to go farther? are you ok with it?" he eyes switched to caring ones, hands occupied on my waist, teasing the hem of my shirt under my hoodie.

"i don't want to go any further than what i mentioned, not yet." i let out, trying to let my breath catch up with my lips.

he quickly switched us around, his back against the wall, he just looked at me with lust pouring out of his eyes as he panted and i could feel myself melting under his intense stare. he unraveled my hands from his neck, placing them on the front of his jeans, over the very prominent bulge.

"let me know if you're not ok during any part of this, ok?" jimin puts a finger under my chin so i look him in the eyes. i nod quickly, trying to progress as fast as possible.

i kiss him and begin to rub his through his jeans, and when he moaned into the kiss it's hard not to say i wanted him to take me right then and then. his moans were absolute music to my ears.

i fumble around with the button on his jeans. i finally get it undone and pull down the zipper, still more focused on jimin's impossibly soft lips. he broke himself out of the kiss with a loud moan and threw his head back, making it hit the wall when i grabbed his member and squeezed it through his boxers, beginning to go up and down.

"fuck, baby, that's amazing."

i kissed up his jawline and down his neck, leaving hickeys of my own, and renewing the few i left earlier.

"yoongi—" he says sharply and i draw my eyes to meet his. "please, hyung." i watch as his adam's apple bobs.

"please what, jimin?"

"i-i—" he emits a high pitched moan when i slip my hand inside his boxers and run my thumb over his tip, obviously surprising him.

"what is it, baby?" i rub him painfully slow and he growls, annoyed probably. he breathes in deep before moving quickly to take my freshly dyed hair in his grasp, making my mouth hang open a little, a small smirk printed there.

"don't fucking tease me, hyung." he gives me a dominating look that makes my knees weak. luckily for my stumbling knees, he pushed my onto the floor by my hair, having me kneel in front of him. "do you want me to guide you?"

i shake my head.

i reach my hands up to slide down his tight jeans, fully revealing the wet spot at the front of his strained boxers. i press my tongue flat against the wet spot, tasting more precum than the fabric. he practically falls against the wall at my action and slightly loosening his grip on my hair.

"yoongi, what did i just say?" he tilted my head up harshly, making me look up at him. "with what you're doing, you'll be doing a lot more than sucking me off, hyung. this is a warning."

my heart was shaking. i wanted that so bad, but not yet.

i slid down his boxers, his member springing up from it's cage.

i instantly get to work and grab his dick, dragging my tongue from the base all the way to the tip, my tongue tracing the vein along the muscle. i don't tease him anymore than that, knowing he's halfway to hell already. i take as much of him as i can into my mouth. using my hand to pleasure what my mouth couldn't take. i bobbed up and down, him slowly making me speed up using his grip on my blonde locks.