스물하나

-jin's blonde at the moment, fyi-

"jin hyung, it's not that hard."

"yes it is, yoongi! you don't understand!"

"you act like i've never gone on a date before."

"because you haven't, and it's not a date!"

"shut up." i get a shirt thrown at me from jin who wasn't even turned towards me, too busy trying to find something to wear for his meetup that he would never dare to call a date.

"just wear something comfortable." i collect the clothes he's scattered throughout his room. i was about to say i know what he likes, but jin doesn't know that i've figures out who his crush is. or that they're head over heels for each other.

"no! i need to look good!" i grab his shoulders and turn him towards me.

"rock paper scissors on who picks your outfit. two out of three." i hold out my fist. he sighs but holds out his fist too.

after two rounds i've won with two rocks. he seems more stressed now, but i do know what namjoon likes. he runs his hand through his hair and i start to push him out of his room, ready to find an amazingly well-put-together outfit. "trust me."

i shut the door and lock it, making sure he wouldn't interrupt my attempt to help him.

i look at his now mess of a closet and find the perfect outfit in not even 5 minutes. black skinny jeans that jin has proved he is an absolute model in, a pastel pink shirt, and one of his lighter jackets. it was white with thin blue stripes, practically, but purposefully, too big for him. i also grabbed jin's bleach white converse high tops that he was in love with, i didn't prefer them though. and as a finishing touch, i sifted through his accessories drawer by his bed and found a black choker that would match well enough.

i went over to unlock the door and let jin know how bad he was overreacting. "jin hyung, take these and get dressed, no complaining." i push them into his chest and switch places with him so now i'm outside the room and he's inside. i heard the door lock behind me and decided to text joon.

me:
joon r u ready

namjoon:
ready to...

me:
joon NO

namjoon:
RUMBLE?!

me:
...

namjoon:
but no, i'm mentally not. i've gone over my outfit a thousand times and i'm super nervous. what if he doesn't show up?

me:
trust me, he will.

"even if i have to drug him and sit him in the damn chair." i mumble.

namjoon:
are you and hoseok hyung still going to be there for emotional support?

me:
yes joonie, calm down. everything's gonna be fine.

just as i hit send, the door i'm leaning on moves and opens, letting me see jin in the outfit i picked out for him.

"damn, hyung. if i were into you, i'd—"

"i do not need to hear what you and your dirty mind would do to me." jin grabs me shoulders and shakes me.

"already, maybe later. have you told him what you're wearing?"

"no, i don't have his number, but i'll get on and invite him so i can tell him." jin sits down in front of his tv, grabbing the controller eagerly. i step out and text namjoon again.