Why Are The People Of Suna So Annoying?

*Heyyo!! Hola meh friends! So here is some more of the story, its real short, I'm sooo sorry for that, believe me! Anyway, vote, comment, share, fan, all that wonderful stuff!  The side picture is Karai! Enjoy!!

~Stephanie ;)*

(Reality)

I woke up from my nap, staring at the ceiling, though, sensing a presence. I ignored it, and kept staring. I always had that nightmare. Life never let me forget the day my brother died.

"You're awake. Bout time. You were out like a light once you got to-" Kankuro was cut off by my running to him and clasping my hand tightly around his throat. I moved faster than any Uchiha could. "bed."

"I've been waiting for this day..." I started, staring at him from head to toe. I smirked a bit, and tightened my grip on his neck. I felt a LARGE gust of wind, and I knew it was Temari coming in through the window.

"You need to stop putting your hands on my brother. I don't think your his type." My face turned numb again. I didn't turn my head, only tightened my grip on his neck.

"The Kazekage wishes to see you."

"I can tell you what he can do with his wishes. He can shove them-"

"NOW." She obviously had no interest in my disgraced language. I let out a big sigh, and released my grip on Kankuro's neck, letting him collapse to the floor and gasp for air.

"Fine." I said, once I turned around to look at Temari. I couldn't stand to look at her. She had a cold face, nothing light like Kankuro's, or the present Gaara's. I decided to teleport to his office, my light ocean blue hair whisping through the air, then falling on my shoulders as I appeared in front of the Kazekage.

"Your sister said you wish to talk to me. Speak." I said, quite rudely. The Kazekage didn't look up from the papers he was studying. He cleared his throat, as if he was nervous.

"My siblings tell me that ten years ago, the Shukaku that used to be inside of me killed your brother." He looked up from his papers, with a sincere look of apology on his face, "I am truly sorry." I scoffed.

"This place was to be our home, all those years ago. You ruined that. I haven't ever forgiven you, or Temari, or Kankuro for his death. There's nothing that can make me." I said to him, as my eyes scanned the room.

"Though, after ten years, how do you still remember us? And not know that our father is dead, as well?" My eyes shot back to him, anger filling within me, though, I didn't let it show. Much.

"Dreams have never let me forget my brother's death. One reoccurring dream. And with your father, well, I had no news of the world other than my own, a world filled with running, and surviving. I don't keep up with you ninja." I stated. He looked at me with an emotionless expression, and I looked at him the same. He finally got up, and got uncomfortably close to me. I could feel his breath on my face.

"It says here, that you ran away from your village. When you were four. Have you really not found a home for twelve years?" He looked down at his papers, and my breathing got oddly unsteady. I stepped away from him, wanting some space. He didn't follow.

"I would've had a home here ten years ago. But you sand siblings ruined it. You all and your father. Though, with my contacting him when I was ten, I bet he was more a father to me than to you." His eyes shot in my direction with surprise. They didn't change, even though he tried to change them.

"What did you say?"

"So your weakness is family. Noted. Six years ago I contacted the Kazekage of this village, and out of pity, he gave me the details of this village and everyone in it. As well as the other four major hidden villages. The leaf, the stone, the cloud, and the mist. Quite amazing, honestly. He wanted me to stay here, get to know you three, try and forgive them. I didn't want that, and ran again. Leaving the Kazekage in a threatening emotional state." Gaara looked at me, eyes wide.

He closed his eyes, and put his head down.

"I know you think we are terrible people, I understand that. But please, stay and know that we are your allies. Not your enemies." He pleaded. I definitely didn't expect that.

"Sabaku no Gaara....I don't know if I should be honored or disgusted by your plea." I said, starting the hand signs for my jutsu disabling justu. I may not have kept up with ninjas, but I did keep up with justus.

"Either way, your sand wont help you now." I pressed my palm on his shoulder, and sand came crumbling off his face and arms- all over his body.

"What did you do?" He asked, stumbling back and leaning on his desk. I gave him a sly smile.

"I got rid of your protection. You ability to protect the thing you care about most. Just like you did to me." I said. Chakra started pouring out of a gourd in the corner of the room.

"I'll be going now." I smiled, and teleported to the place I was staying. Temari had gone, but Kankuro was still there.

___________________________

A/N: So there you go! Yeah, I know it's short again, sorry! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and fan, vote, comment, share! Love you allllllllllllllll