Being Kidnapped And Beaten Half To Death Is Not A Nice Time

*Hey guys! So I wanted to give you guys another chapter, and here it is! I really hope you like it, and thanks for reading. Remember to vote, comment, fan, and most importantly share. Also, these chapters are unedited. I have noticed the mistakes I sometimes make, and I apologize for that. Once this story is finished, I will be going back and fixing all of my mistakes. Thank you! Enjoy, the picture is Karai.

~Stephanie ;)*

The rest of the day was different than most. I didn't have anything to do, so I let Shikamaru lead me to the training grounds. I got to see how his shadow jutsus worked, and he even got to test them on me. He was a little cautious about Kage-Kubishibari no jutsu (shadow strangle jutsu) and Kage Nui no jutsu (shadow stitching jutsu) but I told him it was okay, and that he couldn't kill me. 

Though, he was surprised when I didn't die.

"Oh, stop thinking so highly of yourself. If anyone could kill me, it wouldn't be you." I laughed. He gave me an odd look.

"You're not one of those Jashinists...right?" He questioned. Gross.

"No! No of course not, they're disgusting. I mean, Hidan has had his head cut off like eight times! They're ungraceful. That's not how I do things." He gave me a nervous laugh, so I decided to change the topic, quickly.

"So, do you wanna see any of my jutsu?" I asked. He nodded, stepping back and preparing himself. I smiled, closing my eyes and focusing the chakra.

"Amaterasu." I said, opening my left eye and looking at a poor, poor tree. Immidiately it went up in flames, and fell to the ground. I closed my eye, feeling the blood dripping down my face. When I opened my eyes, the tree was ashes, still burning, and Shikamaru was looking at me, completely in shock.

"But...you aren't Uchiha?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Then how?" I sighed. I hated explaining this to people.

"My Kekkei Genkai is Ice. Ice reflects. Better than mirrors do. I've seen Amaterasu. I can use it. Simple." I smiled. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Impossible." I turned around to see Sasuke staring at the tree in disbelief.