Funerals Are So Troublesome

Hey guys! So....this is the last chapter

*sniffle*

I am soooo sorry that I ended it this way (*cough* not really *cough*) but I have something in store which I am sure you will looooove!!

I have really enjoyed writing this story and I cannot thank you enough for how much love I have recieved for this! 

Anyway, I will talk more during the end, for now, here's the last chapter of All These Lonely Years.

Here's a picture that saddens me so of Gaara and Karai.......

And by the way, I don't own Naruto.

~Stephanie ;)

Gaara P.O.V:

"Karai!" I yelled, pounding on the wall of sandstone that blocked me from helping her. I had finally gotten her. I could lose her, not again.

Suddenly, the wall cleared, and the only thing there, was a red-haired Karai, lying unconscious on the ground, cuts and blood all over her. But mostly on her neck and her forehead.

I ran up to her, and kneeled next to her. I picked her up, and ran as fast as I could to the hospital.

"You'll wake up soon." I promised, feeling a small tear roll down my face. She would wake up. She couldn't leave, not now. She just got back.

I made it to the front doors, looking at her face. She had gotten a bit more pale, and a little more cold.

"Gaara! K- oh no." Temari worried as she ran up to me.

"She's not dead." I whispered. Temari nodded, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll get Kankuro. You take her inside."

Temari P.O.V:

She's dead.

There's no doubt about it. But I didn't want to crush my brothers heart. I just couldn't.

I ran as fast as I could to where Kankuro was...sleeping. Oh I would've never guessed.

"Kankuro! Get up!" I said, slapping him awake. He sprang up Immediately, and turned to me.

"What, woman!" I growled.

"Don't call me that again." He nodded, scared.

"But we have to go to the hospital. It's Karai." And with that statement, he ran out the door, with myself following.

~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long for the doctors to report that she was, in fact, dead. I didn't understand how, but they said her chakra had been completely depleted, and there was no way it could regenerate so she could heal.