!Attention My Dear Readers!

Oh my god I'm so sorry I just couldn't wait any longer. It's only been ten freaking days. Whoops.

Well, this authors note, you must know it means.....wait, what?

No, you don't know? Sigh, forgetful one, eh?

Well, it means that the first chapter of the sequel (Her Ineffable Suffering) of this story is now uploaded to wattpad, and I am sooooooooo eager to get to share all the amazing, tragic, beautiful, hilarious, and down right insane moments of Her Ineffable Suffering (well that doesn't sound sadistic at all)

So....what are you doing still reading this? I can tell that if you opened this you're eager for more of Karai and her adventures! (Not to mention maybe KaraixGaara ;)

Anyway, I will now be marking this story as completed and let your bountyful library release one more book into the book afterlife (aka archives)!

Thank you so much for reading this story, and I am delighted for you all to read Her Ineffable Suffering (oh my gosh whatever sentence I use the title for it sounds extremely sadistic I just don't know why [that is such a lie I do know why] )

I hope you enjoy the next book, and have a great day.

It is completely unnecissary to vote for this chapter, but do it anyway and I might update Her Ineffable Suffering with the next chapter sooner :/

Uh share this story because why the crap not?

I love you all, and my rambling is now over.

~Stephanie ;)