Surprise Surprise

*Hey! Soo I'm updating again! Yayy! 

I just wanted to say sorry if my pictures aren't there sometimes, photobucket loves to flip out on me and get the link wrong, so I have to do it a couple times and I don't always notice it. 

But I try and make sure that they're there!

Anyway, the picture on the right or above is of Karai, as usual, in a nice moderny type of setting. It just looked good.

Thank you so much for reading, and I really hope you enjoy!

Did you know that every time you vote, comment, or share this story, a panda is born? No? Well you do now so go do those things

I still don't own Naruto.

~Stephanie ;)*

The rest of the month in Konoha had gone by way too fast. I saw Ten Ten and Neji kiss once, but it wasn't a full on kiss, kiss. I was disappointed.

I made sure to avoid Sasuke, bumming out Sakura. I felt sorry, but I didn't want to see Sasuke. Not at all.

I got Naruto to admit to dating Hinata. I even got them to kiss once! Naruto didn't seem to mind, neither did Hinata. Though, they didn't know I was watching them....

I saw Ino and Sai eating at a restaurant one day, too. They didn't do anything! They just sat across from each other, and just...looked at each other. If that wasn't awkward, I don't know what is.

I talked with 200 a lot, but he mostly talked to me about either Gaara or him and Temari. I swear, he was way to into their relationship! For someone who is extremely lazy, I was very surprised.

I even bonded with Itachi more. He showed me a bunch of his jutsu, and even showed me a picture of his girlfriend who he...uh, killed. She was an Uchiha. She was beautiful, and I felt bad for him.

Then came the dreaded day that Naruto called me into his office.

"Karai! Hi! How are you today?" He asked, enthusiastically as ever. I laughed.

"Great." I answered. He smiled. But it faded away as he sat down, getting more serious.

"You are aware that today is your last day in Konoha, correct?"

"Hai."

"Great. You will leave at Midnight, and I will have Team Eight escort you." I raised my eyebrows.

"All of Team Eight?" He nodded. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I leave at midnight. Then I should start to pack. Thank you, Hokage-sama." I said, bowing. I turned to leave, and right as I was stepping out the door, Naruto yelled,

"Karai! You can stay, ya know. You don't have to go to Suna." I sighed turning around.

"I'm afraid, that this is what I want to do. Thank you, Naruto." I smiled before walking out, and teleporting home.