Nothing Goes Right On A Date With Gaara *cough*

*Hey guys! So can you guess what day it is? Yes, it is August 20th, but it is more than that.

Yes...it is Demetria Devonne Lovato's birthday, too, but more than thatttt.....

IT'S THE TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY ACCOUNT

Which is probably irrelivant, however, not for my beautiful readersss!!! 

Why? Oh, well let's just say that....I am uploading a SHIT TON of chapters for each of my stories today!!! Oh, did I mention? That includes FINISHING this story!!! And there's only this and the next chapter left.

Woah woah woah!!! Hold on, before you yell at me, I am coming out with a sequel to this story :) 

I will announce the name at the end of next chapter, so stay tuned for that my friends.

I have a couple other things I'm working on, so the sequel won't be uploaded for a while. I will let you all know when it is in an announcement update of this story!!!

Anywho....enjoy this chapter, (I apologize in advance don't kill me [puns were made] ) 

See ya later!

Oh! How could I forget! The picture is Karai with her outfit for her date with Gaara that I may or may not have mentioned in the title....

~Stephanie ;)*

I decided not to teleport, and made it to Suna by sunrise. I was greeted by absolutely no one. Though, that's good I guess. I wasn't greeted by death this time!

"Karai, it's too early for everyone to be up. The Kazekage sees you, you know." I was surprised by meeting Seibai infront of me.

"Seibai! It's been so long! Do you only appear in the desert or something?" Seibai laughed.

"You are calmer here. It's easier to talk. Now, I have to warn you-"

"Yeah yeah," I waved her off, "the warning can wait. Just let me settle down here first, okay? I don't want to worry about something too early on."

"Karai, please-"

"Seibai." I looked at her with a deadly look. She growled and gave up, going back to laying down. Each one of her ten tails waved back and fourth, threatening to squash me.

"Very well then. But be careful. Keep one eye open at all times." and then I was back. I was inside the village now, just at the entrance.

"She said the Kazekage was watching. Gaara..." I mumbled as I subtlety looked up at the Kazekage building.

I wandered the streets of the village for a while, seeing if there were any shops open. When I saw that Seibai was right, and none were open, I just went back to my little apartment.