The Solution To Awkwardness Is Sitting On The Hokage's Head

*Hay. So I decided to do a little chaptrr upload. This will be the only upload tonight. The picture is Karai, as usual. Vote, comment, fan, share, all that good stuff. Thanks for readin and enjoyyy

~Stephanie ;)

"Naruto, you're such an annoyance."

"You're worse than Sasuke!"

"My brother still doesn't see your annoyance."

"I am more than just annoying you old Uchiha bag!"

"If you're going to make insults, at least make them good." I covered my laugh with the sleeve of my shirt over my mouth as the two bickered, but Itachi sitting in Naruto's chair and casually eating an apple while Naruto just stood in front of him and complained.

"I see you two are getting along well." My voice was muffled by my sleeve, and I laughed at the sight again. Itachi would've made an amazing Hokage, really.

"Hello, Karai." Itachi game me a look like, 'what have you done with my sanity.' He took another bite of his apple and got out of his chair.

"Though, we agreed on one thing." He walked up to me and looked at Naruto. He nodded.

"What did you agree on?" I asked, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"We agreed that I can stay in the village, but only to protect it. And along with that..." Itachi turned to Naruto.

"We do the same type of thing in Suna that we're doing here. The Kazekage will act like he is dead, and we will have the both of you gather further information." I nodded.

"But there's one problem." I said. Itachi nodded, and Naruto looked at me for further explanation.

"We aren't the only Akasuki in Konoha." I looked at Itachi.

"Uchiha Madara is here." He finished. Naruto gave us a confused look.

"Uchiha Madara..." I nodded.

"Okay. You two find him, and tell him that the Hokage is dead. We'll go from there."

"I don't think it'll be that easy, Naruto." As if on que, the masked man appeared right next to me. As a habit, I made the hand signs for the freezing jutsu. Though, it was my mistake, because he held onto me. Soon, we were the only moving people.

"That's and interesting jutsu of yours." He said casually.

"I never thought of you, and especially not Itachi, as traders." I shook my head.

"All we are doing is protecting this village. Without a Hokage, they're doomed." He laughed.

"So you did favors to the other villages? By killing not just a grandfather, but a collection of grand shinobi." I swallowed hard.

"No..they just...they could manage if they lost their kage. This village can't."

"I think it's more than that, Karai." I shook my head, knowing I was lying.

"I have a feeling that it's about that other Uchiha. His name being....Sasuke, right?" I didn't move. Neither of us could use jutsu while everything was frozen. He didn't know that. I just had to get him to try out a jutsu, and then I could make my attack. Kill him, maybe. Maybe...

"Undo this justu. I would like to speak with the nine tails."

"Why speak with the nine tails when you're speaking with the ten tails?" I asked, he froze. He didn't know how to respond.