Party in Ko no ha!

*Hey guys! I'm updating!!

Friendshippp!

*cough*

Well, I want to thank you all soooooooooo much for reading and your votes on this story!!

This morning, I woke up with five hundred reads 0.0

And not to mention, that I'm going to sleep tonight with fifty more!!!! I cannot begin to express my gratitude and happiness over this fact!!

So...I shall keep updating until the very end! 

*cough* sequel *cough*

Eh hem. Well, enjoy this chapter, the picture is Karai, as usual!

I don't own the beautiful Naruto.

~Stephanie ;)*

So, the party was going to be in the middle of the day, since I was leaving at midnight. All the Konoha twelve was going to be there, even Naruto. Itachi was coming, too. He was bringing a couple friends, and I think even a girlfriend. The thought kind of made me want to vomit.

"So! We have to set up for the party! Where's your house?" Ino asked me. I pointed to the first Hokage's head.

"In his eye." They gave me a strange look.

"Well...I guess we could just have an outdoor party then. Oh! Overlooking the village, on top of the mountain! Perfect!"

"Perfect is impossible..." I mumbled under my breath, just to make her mad.

"Well it's as close to perfect as I can get, okay! Now, I'll set up the whole thing! Tell people about it!" I turned as white as a ghost.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Oh, right. Umm...Oh! Kiba! You do it! You and Shikamaru! That's not a problem, is it?" She challenged. They both seemed scared of her, and shook their heads, shuffling off. I heard Shikamaru whisper, "What a drag."

"Now! I will set up! Karai, you'll stay with Sakura. Okay?" She turned to Sakura, who had appeared sometime before. I never noticed, oddly.

"Come on, Karai! Sasuke can finally see you!" Shit.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Sakura!" I yelled as she dragged me along. Ugh, were the people of Konoha annoying.

We appered at Sasuke's house, and she knocked on the door. He opened about ten seconds later, and he nearly dropped his bowl of...water balloons?

"Whatcha got there, cutie?" I questioned, hesitating to use the name I had given him when he was seven. He stared at me in disbelief.

"You're here."

"Are those water balloons?"

"Why didn't you come sooner?"

"Why are they only one color?" He knew asking questions was useless, so he answered mine instead.