Man, Are The Members Of The Akatsuki Annoying

*Hey guys! I haven't uploaded in a bit, sorry. I've been watching Death Note. Advice: don't watch it unless you want your life ruined. You've been warned. Anyway, back to the story, please vote, comment, share and fan. Thank you so much, I'll be uploading two more chapters later today, the side picture is Karai, and enjoy!

~Stephanie ;)

"Hey, this girl looks weak, un!" An impatient Deidera yelled. I sighed.

"Hey, this one looks like a girl!" I yelled back, an annoyed look on my face. I heard a giggly laugh. I turned to look at the person who laughed. He wore a swirly mask that made me dizzy. Thats all I could tell. I glanced at Itachi, and he subtly nodded. My heart raced.

"She called you a girl, Deidera! You're a girl!" Madara giggled. I got confused. Wasn't he a mastermind? Why was he giggly?

"You're going to regret that, un!" Deidera yelled, getting very annoyed.

"Shut up!" I yelled, annoyed with all of this. They shut up.

"Kisame, you do not have any duties anymore. Karai will be taking your place as Itachi's partner." Pein stated.

"Hai."

"Wait a second....why the fuck is this bitch joining the Akatsuki?" I could NEVER tell who that was. ( <----- Note my sarcasm)

"Hidan, she has incredible abilities. Never underestimate women." I felt that comment was directed toward the girl, who I still didn't know the name of oddly.

"She's worth money." Kakazu stated.

"No no no NO. You are not killing me, you stringy freak." I looked at him, hands on the sword clung to my side.

"You think you can kill me?" He challenged.

"Five times if I have to." He became silent. I guess he didn't expect me to know his secret. Damn.

"Will you stop your unneeded bickering? Now, Itachi and Karai will be hunting down the five Kage. First, the Mizukage, then the Tsuchikage, then Rikage, followed by Hokage and finally Kazekage. This will take a very long time, so they will need as much help as they can get. Konan, I need you to act as a citizen of Kumogakure. Kisame, to Kirigakure, if you do not mind. Deidera, Iwagakure. Hmmm...Sasori? No, I'll infiltrate Sunagakure. Tobi, you go to Konohagakure." I was confused by all the names, but the members seemed to understand. Though, they didn't seem to be happy about it.

"That cursed blood village..."

"I really have to make amends with that old bag of a grampa, un?!"

"Why can't I go back to my village? I'll make them suffer!"

"Oooh! Leaves, pretty trees! Will there be birds?"

"Will you ever SHUT UP!?" I yelled, quite annoyed. All of them did.

"Anyway, you are dismissed." Everyone but Tobi disappeared.

"Madara, I hope you are satisfied with Konoha. You will have to show your face-"

"It is no worry," his voice was cold, and malicious. It gave me shivers. He continued, "I can use a simple transformation jutsu. I do not mind. I will be glad when that cursed fox of a Hokage is dead. And I am very excited to greet a certain Uchiha..." He trailed off, looking at Itachi.

Sasuke, I thought. But...why?

"Very well then." Madara disappeared, and the statue was un summoned, which left the four of us to talk amongst ourselves in the headquarters of Pein.