Being A Newbie Is A Little Harder Than I Thought

*Hey guys so I just can't stop writing this, and I thought I'd give you all another chapter today! Just to let you know, some of the pictures I use, I noticed that a few are from other animes. But they have a good representation of Karai so I use them anyway :/ The picture, as usual, is Karai! Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, share, and fan! Enjoy this chappy!!

~Stephanie ;)

I didn't fall asleep. I stayed awake the whole night, looking at the stars, and thinking. I told myself I was never coming back to this village once I left. There was just no way I could do that.       

In the morning, I decided I should go somewhere to eat, I mean, I was starving. I finally went to the ramen shop Naruto had recommended. And let me tell you, it was delicious. While I was there, I bumped into Kiba.      

"What are you doing here? You don't like ramen." I reminded him. Lets just say I took a peek into everyone's heads...oops.      

"Well...I was looking for you. I wanted to talk to you." I stopped mid bite, surprised. He wanted to talk to me? After I almost killed a fellow teammate of his? Man, these people of Konoha were bipolar or something.      

"About what?" I asked, finishing my bite of ramen. He sat down next to me, ordering dipping noodles.       

"I wanted to know what happened between you and Sasuke. I mean, I know that the other girls are crazy about him, but you just seemed crazy about killing him." I laughed. Hey, it was funny.       "Sometimes, you can't poke your nose where it isn't wanted, Kiba." I told him. He sighed.      

"But sometimes, you can." I looked at him. He looked a bit surprised, and on the edge of his seat. Literally. He was about to fall off his chair.      

"Just not publicly." I said, remembering that there was a whole village that could be listening. He nodded, hopefully understanding what I meant.      

"Are you single?" He randomly asked. I was surprised by the question, so much, I spit out my ramen and started having a coughing attack. Once I got myself back together, I answered.       "Yeah."      

"That doesn't make sense. You know, women who are as beautiful as you shouldn't be single." Oh Kami, he was flirting wasn't he. I rolled my eyes and laughed.      

"I appreciate the compliment, really, but I'm not too interested. I'd rather just...what are you doing?" I was getting creeped out. He was staring at me, as if he took my words as a challenge. I labeled him down in my mind as pervert.       

"You are really beautiful." I turned around to Neji, extremely surpsied.      

"But Kiba, tone yourself down. This is disgusting." I laughed as Kiba started to freak out telling Neji to shut up.