Being In The Hospital Doesn't Mean That You Can't Plan

*Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated recently, my computers been stupid. Well, here's the next chapter, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy! Remember to vote, comment, fan, and share!!! The picture is Karai as always.

~Stephanie ;)*

"Shit!" Was the first word that came to mind. I received a couple of odd stares. I looked around. I was in a very familiar place...Suna. But I was dead. There was no way I could've survived that. Then a thought occurred to me. I looked down at my legs. My chakra restraints were gone. I sighed, relieved, lying back in my hospital bed. Then I remembered, there were people in this room.

I looked around. I saw the sand siblings, plus a couple of the village elders. Why were they in here?

"Uh...hi." I greeted, awkwardly. I waved my hand, and smiled. I got no smiles back. I frowned. The least they could do was smile.

"Kirurua Karai." One old man asked. I nodded.

"Yes?" All the old people looked afraid, and some angry. I sighed. Can't we just get passed this part?

"Enough." The Kazekage, Gaara, said. I looked at him intently.

"Why are you here? You are supposed to be in Konoha." So I told them. From when Obito kidnapped me, to the present time. Though, I left out the part about my brother. I'd rather not bring that up with the people I accused of killing him.

"So it's not Uchiha Madara under that mask?" One of the grannies asked. I groaned.

"Can you not understand my language? That's what I just took all this time explaining!" She scowled at me, opening her mouth to say something. I was fully prepared to have an all out sass battle, but of course, Gaara interrupted.

"No, it is not Uchiha Madara. Now, onto other matters, do you know how long you have been missing?" He turned to me. Missing? I thought they knew where his base was. Those liars.

"Maybe a week, at most." I got a lot of raised eyebrows. Something told me it was a lot longer than a few weeks.

"You've been missing for five months." I just froze, trying to process that. It took probably a couple days for me to travel to Suna. So had Obito kept me for five months? Without anyone knowing?

"Really? Are you absolutely sure, because you could be wrong. I mean-"

"Karai, it's been five months." Kankuro said, interrupting me. I looked at him, and he seemed really worried. Why would he be worried?

"Okay, well I have to go back to Konoha then-"

"We already notified Konoha. There's also the amount of time that you've been out. Add that to five months, you have been gone almost a year." I looked at Gaara, like he just killed my puppy or something. I had not been away or gone or whatever for almost a year. I had been out for seven months? I don't know how they managed to keep me in here that long.

"I don't-"

"You are to be put under the protection of the shinobi of Sunagakure. You will not be going back to Konoha anytime soon." Panic spread through me. What had happened with Pein-sama being here?

"He's here to kill you." I mumbled out loud.

"Who?" He asked.

"Pein." I looked up at his surprised face. So they had no knowledge of that. Just my luck.