Sometimes Jealousy Makes Me Go Insane....Oops

*Hey guys! So todays the forth of july, so I thought I'd just upload. AMURICA! Well, it's not that great. Anyway, have a happy fourth and enjoy this chapter! The picture is Karai, as usual. Vote, fan, share, and comment. Thanks for reading!

~Stephanie ;)*

"Karai! FREAKIN KARAI WAKE UP YOU LAZY SACK!" I opened my eyes to an enraged strawberry. Wow. That sounds weird. I mean Sakura. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, then propping myself up with my hands, and crossing my legs.

"I'm up, strawberry. Whatcha want?" She rolled her eyes and reached out her hand. I looked at it, then to her again.

"Take it."

"I can get up myself, thank you very much. I just don't want to. Now what do you want."

"The Hokage called a bunch of people, including you, to his office! Come on!" I sighed. Oh how she underestimated me.

Before I teleported, I noticed Shikamaru had left. I couldn't say I was surprised.

I teleported right in the middle of the floor, in the same position I was in before. I was just sitting on the ground while everyone else was standing, looking at me like I was crazy. I let it roll off my shoulders.

"Can you tell me why you called us here, please!" I groaned annoyed. The Hokage sighed and nodded.

"I called all of you here to inform you of one thing. The Six Hokage of Konohagakure is dead." I smirked at the reactions of everyone in the room except Itachi and Sasuke. 

"That doesn't even make any sense." Shikamaru pointed out.

"It does if you don't want me to actually be dead." He stated. I nodded.

"Can you explain?" Asked Shino. I swear, he was the creepiest person here. No argument needed.

"Hm. Well, in short, Itachi and I came here to kill Naruto." Everyone got in defensive positions, well, except the Uchihas and Naurto. I sighed.