Sometimes, You Actually Don't Wanna Kill The People Of Konoha

*Heyyo!! I promised two more chapters, and I know that these are a bit late, but I'm updating, like I said. But vote, fan, comment, share, all that beautiful stuff. Not sure how it is, but ya know. The side picture is Karai, as usual. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

~Stephanie ;)*

We pretty much did the same thing as all the other villages, that is, until we got to Konoha. I hadn't seen much of it, but I knew it held a lot of beauty. And the Hokage was different from the last time I saw them. Still blonde, but just....different.

As soon as he reacted, I teleported in front of the Hokage, and out of reach. I let go of Itachi.

"Who are-" he stopped when he spotted Itachi.

"You." He pointed, slamming the other hand on his desk.

"Hello, Naruto." Itachi didn't show it, but I could tell that he was afraid of doing this to his village.

"Sasuke!" He yelled. Itachi looked a small bit frightened, as did I when the black haired Uchiha brother came walking in, spotting us both.

"Itachi..." He said bitterly. He looked at me.

"Karai....you teamed up with him." I stared at him. If anyone looked like Izuna, it was him. I couldn't move. There wasn't a genjutsu, just and empty feeling in my stomach.

"Iz- uh, Sasuke. Hi." I said, grabbing my sickle and katana, ready for a two man fight.

"Why have you come here!" Yelled the Hokage. He was really getting on my nerves.

"Hm. I wonder! What are two S-rank criminals doing in the Hokage's office with weapons in hand! It does make me wonder..." I said, turning around, with much sarcasm in my voice. "Naruto" just growled at me, actually turning orange and looking like he was on fire. I groaned.

"Really? You're that kid? Ugh, the things I do for Minato..." Everyone except Itachi just stared at me, surprise in their eyes.

"You look our age. How did you know Minato?" Shit.

"Hm. None of your concern." And I was picking up habits from Deidera. Great.

"Fine, but you need to leave!" Naruto yelled as multiple shadow clones of him appeared close to Itachi and I, and Sasuke used his Susano. I just laughed, making my hand signs.

"Well that outta stop em." I said, feeling accomplished. Everything was frozen. The sky, the birds, the wind, the people, time. Call it a part of my Kekai Genkkei. Ice.

I walked up to Naruto. For some reason, I didn't really feel like killing him. I turned around, and looked at Sasuke. There was no way I was going to kill him. I sighed. Why was I always soft towards the human race?

I dragged the frozen Itachi out of the room, and walked all the way to the Uchiha shrine, locking him in until further notice. Then I walked all the way back to the Hokage's office, taking out the shadow clones and Susano, along with both of their chakra, before unfreezing time and leaning against a wall.

"Ugh, I don't really wanna kill you people." I said, casually. Arms crossed. They both looked surprised. I just stared at them blankly.

"The thing is, I didn't really want to do this whole thing, I was kind of forced. With your brother and the Kazekage trying to have me spy for the Akatsuki for about a year is hard work, man. Though, I'm usually fine with it. But you two...I don't feel like it's your destiny to die here. So, if you act dead, then I'll protect your village. Kapeish?" They looked at me like I just slapped both of them with a fish then started farting rainbows.