All Uchiha Are Just Complaining Brats

So here's the second chapter. Again, sorry I'm a bit late with these. Fan, share, vote, comment, all that stuff. The side pic is Karai. Enjoy!! Thanks for reading!

~Stephanie ;)

"Don't ever do that to me again." Mumbled Itachi as I retrieved him from the Uchiha shrine. I rolled my eyes.

"Be grateful. I negotiated. All you do is stare and stare and stare..."

"I intimidate."

"My goal wasn't to intimidate." He stopped walking, and I followed.

"You froze everything. So why didn't you kill the Hokage?" He questioned. I shrugged, and started walking a bit. He caught up.

"I didn't want to. I had a bad feeling that if I did, there wouldn't be a balance." I took my hand out of my pocket, and stared at the sign that was burned into my finger. My clans symbol, which also meant balance.

"It was a mission."

"Was it beneficial to Konoha?" I stopped in front of him, questioning his actions once again.

"No, but-"

"But nothing. Lets say that was my reason, because you obviously don't understand my real reason." I walked away faster, but of course, being an Uchiha, he easily caught up. Though, he didn't say anything, and I was glad, I didn't want to talk.

I led him to the Hokage building, and inside the Hokage's office.

"Hello!" I barged in, interrupting a conversation with an odd assortment of people. A pink haired brat was about to speak, but I cut her off.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, miss pink leafed strawberry, but I have to sort out something between the Hokage and one of the last two remaining Uchiha. I don't think this concerns you, little one." I smiled.

"It's you." She stated. She pointed at Itachi. I rolled my eyes.

"Sakura-"

"No, Naruto but it's him! Sasuke's-"

"Sakura." Naruto could be an intimidating person, as he scared Sakura out of her shock.

"Yes, sir Hokage. Lee, Hinata. Lets go." Sakura shyly said, glaring and Itachi and I as she exited.

"Now, Itachi, Naruto. Talk out your differences. I can see there is much tension between you two. I have some other business to attend to." I clapped my hands together. Itachi grabbed my wrist.

"Karai, don't do this to me." I smiled, and made his grip on me release.

"Sorry." I then teleported right in front of a sulking Sasuke Uchiha.

He looked up, and panicked for a second, the calmed down. He was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. I was sitting on his feet, leaning my arms on his legs. He propped up his head with his hands, putting them behind him. This had actually happened a couple times before.

"Karai." He stated. I nodded.

"Why are you here." Bad mood, as always.

"You're sulking, Uchiha. I thought I told you to stop doing that." He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I was seven."

"But I wasn't. The older are wiser." For a while we just stared at each other, not really focusing on anything else. He looked way too much like Izu-