There's A Little Bit Of...Love...In The Air

*Hey guys! So this is a little bit of a filler chapter, and I might be updating the next chapter a little bit later today. If you don't want to read, then you do not have to. I won't prance over there and force your face into the screen.

No, I'm much more controlled than that.

Btw, I don't own Naruto. I only own Karai, who's picture is to the right or above, depends on what your reading on.

The picture gives a little hint to what happens in this chapter...

Ignore the suit and wedding clothes, that have nothing to do with this chapter, you Karai and Kiba shippers.

Oops.

Well, thanks for reading, and see ya later today with another new chapter!

~Stephanie ;)

Man, were all of them lazy. We had to stop almost three times before we got back to the village. I could've gone all day, but they decided "rest was important" and "you may have unlimited energy, but we don't." Though, we did finally get there, and the greeting was rather a rude one.

"Hey, Sakura, who's this?" One person covering the bridge of their nose asked. I didn't recognize them.

"Kotetsu, this is Karai. Remember? We were looking for her?" Sakura tried to remind "Kotetsu." He nods.

"Right! Karai! It's really you? You aren't dead? Izumo! It's Karai!" The two run up to me, providing me with very little personal space. My breathing gets shaky.

"Have you ever heard of personal space? Because that's what I'm lacking right now!" I yell, backing away. The two don't follow me, giving me my space. I let out a heavy sigh.

"So...it is you, Karai?" The one I assume is called Izumo asks me. I nod.

"Yeah. I don't remember you guys." I say, still breathing uneven.

"That's because you snuck into the village, didn't go through the gates. Though, everyone in the village knows who you are!" I stopped trying to take it in. They all...knew me? Why? How?

"Um..I didn't-"

"You're the girl who drove the Akatsuki away! You are the village hero, sacrificing your life for this village! We were able to find the spy and get rid of them because of you!" Kotetsu said, beaming. I shook my head.

"But I didn't-"

"Just accept the glory, Karai." I turned back to see Shikamaru smirking.

"It may be a drag, but just live with it." I smiled and put my hand behind my head.

"O-okay then." I accepted. I turned back to Izumo and Kotetsu.

"Well, welcome back!" They yelled it unison. It scared me a bit.

"Come on, we've got to report to the Hokage!" Sakura cheered. I smiled and started walking with her.

"I didn't do anything, why does everyone know me, like they said then?" I asked her. She giggled.