S E V E N T E E N

Ok... So I'm suppose to be going to skool soon but I have nothing to do so why not make a chapter XD This is not gonna have smut cuz I'm done with that.... BUT Y/N (you) WILL BE ON UR PERIOD... K ON ZE CHAPTER
•---------------------------------------------•
~Y/n's POV~
I woke up next to John, like normal. Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I decided to go to the bathroom and stuff. Then I realized... I was on my period... I took a shower got dressed and put a pad on. So I went back to bed.

~Laurens' POV~ (some more of John XD)
I woke up next to Y/n, I kissed her forehead and went out to make breakfast. When I got done making breakfast, I heard groaning in the bedroom. I shrugged it off thinking that Y/n was.. Doing that again *cough* I shrugged it off and went to watch TV...

6 minutes later and I hear louder groaning in the room. I was..... A but confused but I decided to check on her... I walked over to our room. I opened the door and said "Y-y/n... Are you ok?" Next thing I see, is Y/n clutching her stomach and curled up in a ball. I go next to her and ask "Are... Are you ok?"

~Time skip to after Y/n told John that she's on her period and cu I'm lazy af~

Y/n told me that she was on her period, I decided to let her watch sow, TV and shit (idk what to put for this chapter, I wanted to make this :/) then I gave her ice cream, because... She kinda forced me to..?

It was 7:28 now and I'm getting ready for bed, Y/n is still curled up into a ball and watching TV. I went in bed and kissed Y/n goodnight.

•-----------------------------------------------•
Heyyyyyy, sorry I haven't updated much, and this is a short chapter, I'm sick and my mom told me not to use my phone OR iPad sooooo.... I'm in the bathroom right now with my phone making this chapter.... Don't tell my mom k bai

Editor: 28NightWolf
Detailor: XxKittyPoroxX