F O U R T Y - S I X

N E W
C H A P T E R
•-----------------•
~John's POV~
.....................
............................
.................................
.....................................
........................................
I feel like I'm forgetting somet- "JOHN WE GOTTA GO AND GET CATHERINE, TODAY!" Y/n yelled at me.. oh yea. "Ok." I responded with. Surprisingly, I was already ready. I wanted to get coffee. But I mean, now I gotta go and get a child.

°~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEY GOT CATHERINE CUZ IM LAZY ASF AND IM MAKING A CHAPTER FINALLY~°

(WE GOT HOME, SHOWED CATHERINE HER ROOM, AND WENT TO SLEEP- haha... uh no-) Once we arrived home, we showed Catherine her room. We told her that we could go shopping for clothes tomorrow. She just gave us a huge hug in response, went to her room, and fell asleep. "I'm tired." Y/n said, flopping onto the bed. "I am too." I said, as I sat in the bed. "But aren't you happy that we actually got to adopt Catherine?" I asked. She just nodded her head. I sighed and laid down next to her. "I love you. You know that right?" I asked. She just giggled and nodded. "But can I get a kiss..?" She asked. I just stagger and gave her a kiss on the head. "Aw.. I wanted to have an even longer kiss.." She whined. So, I flipped her over, and kissed her for at least 20 seconds... "haha.. now that's what I call a kiss." Y/n said. I just laughed and hugged her. "..I love you, John.." she said. "I love you too, Y/n." I responded back.

"You'll always be my gardian."

"And you'll always be My Little Angel."

And like that, we fell asleep.
•------------------•
Okkk yeaaaa. I know I didn't make this chapter super long. But I wanted to make a chapter.. the only reason I haven't been making a chapter is: 1. I've been super lazy to even try and make any effort on chapters. Or I've just been super lazy. And 2. I roleplay with my friend a lot so that's an actual reason why. I mean.. the roleplay is pretty addicting...

If you wanna rp, you can like... follow me on Instagram at jacky._is_.wacky ..
I HAD TO CHANGE MY USERNAME BECAUSE MY MOM DIDNT LIKE STAYYY.IMGAYYY

Anyways, sorry for the super short chapter. And thank you for reading! BAI BAI!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜