N I N E T E E N

(Don't question my drawing I drew up there, I was bored ^)Ok, let's just say that Y/n and John had already gotten married, I'm to lazy to put the wedding in sooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It's like 1 month later and no child yet :> I feel like I should do another smut for ze child... Yea I should do that.... God, I already feel regret, no smut in this chapter... :3
•————————————————————•
~Elizabeth's POV~ (FUCKING FINALLY XD)
Alexander and me have already gotten married. I haven't seen my sisters or Y/n in forever. Hercules and Peggy are dating, Angelica and Lafayette are dating also (I'm not sorry Wolf. Oh yea, if you don't know my Editor (28NightWolf go follow her) has a crush on Laffy Taffy (AKA Lafayette) *wiggles eyebrows*) John and Y/n are married now. I also have a child, Philip Hamilton. (*cough* cuz y not) He wanted to see Y/n and John, so we're going to pay them a visit.

We we're on our way there, when Philip asked me "Mommy, are Y/n and John nice?" (If u don't know, I'm just gonna say that Philip is 8 even though it's only been one month. But this is fan fiction anything can happen) I laughed, and said "Why of course, Philip, they're nice why would you think I would be bringing you to their house?" Philip smiled.

Once we had gotten there, I knocked on the door. I could here footsteps coming over to the door. Philip stood behind me. Y/n opened the door, "Eliza!" Y/n said as she hugged me. "I haven't seen you in forever!" She saw Philip and bent down to his level (*shrugs*) "And who might you be?" Y/n said, with a smile on her face. "M-my name is Philip!" Philip said, a bit scared but he was smiling. "Come inside" Y/n's voice sounded cheerful. We both walked in and took off our shoes then sat on the couch.

"Sooooooo...." I said "Did you guys get... Dirty..?" I said with a little smirk. "Wait.." Y/n said "Peggy or Angelica hasn't told you yet!?" I shook my head. "Well, in that case, yes we have.." Y/n said, with a little blush. "Mommy," Philip said tugging on my shirt "What do you mean by 'Dirty?' " Y/n and I laughed, while Philip look at us confused. "Oh honey, you know what we mean once your older..." I said. "Anyway, where's John? Philip wanted to see him.." I asked. "Oh," Y/n said, "John's getting coffee..!" Philip's eyes lit up, and he said "Can I call him Johnny?!" I sighed and said "Philip, you know that you can't give people nick-" I was cut off by Y/n saying "Why of course you can Philip! I'm sure he won't mind!" Philip smiled. That's when I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it, Y/n. You can play with Philip." I said. She nodded. I walked over to the door, and opened it. It was John! I hugged him and said "God, I haven't seen you in forever!" John laughed and said "It's nice to see you to Eliza!" I let go of him and he walked in and placed the coffee down on the table. He sat down on the couch and Philip jumped up and hugged him "Hi Johnny!!" Philip said while laughing. "Johnny?" John laughed "I let him call you that." Y/n replied with a smile (Let's just say that John already knows his name -3-)

~Time skip to after they are done talking~

"Ok, well Philip and I are going to go back home. Bye guys!" I said while putting on my shoes and making sure Philip had his shoes on. They both said their goodbyes. Once we got home it was already 8:46. I kissed on Philip's forehead, "Goodnight." He went to bed and I decided I should go to bed too.

•————————————————————•
YAY!!  Chapter 19 is done :3 idk what to say for this little A/n so I'm gonna go and tag my Editor and Detailor.

From detailor: COULD IT BE Elizabeth BECZ IT'S MAKING ME TRIGGERED AND IT'S ELIZA'S REAL NAME (but it's fine if it was someone taking then it makes sense becz thats her nickname) plus once she has her first daughter its gonna be confusing BECZ HER NAME IS ELIZA ;-; oh and there sec youngest son is Alexander Hamilton Jr........  WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US *then awkwardly walks away*

Editor: 28NightWolf
Detailor: XxKittyPoroxX

Guys... They still so nothing :/

From detailor: I just did something ^_^ oh and I also edit this becz wolf is probly isn't gonna do it