T H I R T Y - S I X

Haha.... uh.... I'm bored and there's nothing to do soooooooOoo...... I really don't know what to- OOO LEZ DO PUPPY... that sounded wrong.... k chapter.
•-------------------•
~Laurens' POV~ (again)
I wake up at like 3:18 in the morning.. wOw, ThAtS nEw. That's when I realized tHAT ITS Y/N'S BIRTHDAY TODAY SHHHH- I make pancakes.. the best pancakes I could.. they were super fluffy not to lie. I put (The D in Alex) syrup on the pancakes and some raspberries on there (cuz their yummy) and some blueberry's. I quietly went into our shared bedroom and put the pancakes on the bedside. That's when I heard Penny start crying. It was 4:28 in the morning. She wouldn't wake up this early but it changes every time. I raced over to Penny's room and picked her up. "Shhh... daddy's here.." I said in a calming voice. I started singing to her and that seemed to calm her down. And surprise surprise.. It actually worked..? I'm very surprised... Normally she would want to be breastfed but this works even better for me.

I get out of Penny's room and sit on the couch with Penny on my arms. I was to lazy to actually put my hair in a ponytail, so it was let down. Penny was just poking my face... Which kinda bothered me.. But shes a baby.. And she doesn't understand this shit.. (Uh.. I was just trying to it funny? Did It work?) I started poking her too. But not on her face, her stomach. She started laughing, and I started laughing too. But I should REALLY pay attention to my surroundings because while I was laughing with Penny... Y/n took pictures of us. "Since when are you gonna stop sneaking up on us and taking pictures?" I asked her. "Since when are you and Penny going to stop being cute?" She asked. I put my index finger on my cheek and think for a while. "Hmm... Never." I said, sticking my tounge out. (Cuz whyyyyyyy not) she sighed and said, "Just as I thought.. " she walked over the couch and sat next to me. "Oh, " I said "Did you like the pancakes I made?" I asked her. "they we're so FLUFFY, HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" She asked me.. Pretty much yelling. "Skills my dear Y/n." I said and patted her on her head. She sighed and put her head on my shoulder. "I love you. You know that, right?" She asked me. "Of course I know that. And i love you too."

°~TIME SKIP CUZ I CANT THINKK :'D~°

~Y/n's POV~
It was 7:26 in the morning, and John told me to get some milk, eggs, berries, etc. Did he forget about my birthday? He couldn't have forgotten. I mean, he's married to me. H remembered my birthday in collage.. But.. Did he forget this time..? I went to the store and got all the stuff he needed. I hope he didn't forget... I hope he's getting a present right now- wait, I already have my present.

~Laurens' POV~
................................................................ Wait... I feel like I'm forgetting something- I HAVEN'T GOTTEN Y/N'S BIRTHDAY GIFT YET FRICK (can't cuss rn cuz my mom is next to me lol) UH, WHAT DID WANT? OH Yeah... And dog. WELP IMMA GET A DOG. I called Peggy to watch over Penny.. Because that makes sense.. Total sense.. I also called Eliza to come and watch over her because she has to deal with 8 kids but Alexander can handle them.

They both got here in like.. 30 seconds. "WERE HERE TO TAKE CARE CARE OF THE BABY!" Peggy yelled. "SHUSH. Penny tryin' to sleep." I scolded them. "Anyway, just take care of Penny. I'm going to get a puppy for Y/n." "OK!" They both said at the same time. I walked out the house to get the puppy.

°~tiiiiinnnnyyyyy time skipppp.... ~°

Once I got there, I could already see the perfect puppy. I saw a little Pembroke Welsh Corgi/Pomeranian/Shih Tzu. (Choose which ever you like. I couldn't choose xD) i walked over and the puppy wAS SO CUTEE!

°~Time skip to after John got the puppy because idk what to do.. ~°

After I got the puppy, I got a collar. And her name was (I'm making the doggo a she because why not) Nicolette. I realize this now... I'm in a house surrounded by girls.... How do I realize this right now? I don't know... I really don't. I walked home, and when I walked in, I saw Eliza holding Penny, and Peggy just playing with. THANK GOD Y/N WASN'T BACK. I walked, they both looked at me, and they both just SQUEELED (is that how u spell it? Idk) "You guys need to be quiet, because on my god, I think you killed my eardrums.." I said. They both apologized, I walked over to the couch still holding Nicolette. "So, what's her name?" Peggy asked. "Uh.. Nicolette? Can't you see on the collar?" I said, pointing at the collar. "That's such a cute name!" They both said at the same time. Penny saw Nicolette and started playing with her. I'm surprised she isn't even scared. "Wow.. Uh, well Penny sure isn't scared of Nicolette.." Eliza said, laughing a bit. "WAIT, FUCK-" I got cut off by Eliza. "JOHN, DONT CUSS I FRONT OF PENNY!" She said scolding me. "Sorry." I apologized. "I haven't gotten Y/n an actual present.." "John.." Peggy said looking at me. "You already got her a puppy! Of course you already got her a real gift. We can have the party at the park, and we'll tell everyone to get a gift." I sighed and thanked them.