F O U R T Y - F O U R

Welp... let's say they filled out the files blah blah blah. I have no idea how to adopt a child so uhhhh... YEAA
•----------------•
~Y/n's POV~
We filled out the files to adopt Cathrine (that's how you spell her name I think xD) turns out, we're getting her next week on Thursday! I'm so freaking excited- oh goddamnit. I forgot to tell Angelica, Eliza, And Peggy. (Haha)

I decided to go over to Eliza's house and tell her first. We can call Angelica and Peggy while I'm telling her/them. (idfk)

Before I left, I told John that I was going over to Eliza's house for a little visit. I told him to take care of Penny, or he wouldn't get any kisses for a week. (haHA I'm trying to think, let me be)

I was walking over to Eliza's house. Some men complemented me, and asked if I had a boyfriend. And me being the honest woman I am, told them: "I have a husband, so you can fuck off and find another woman." And continued my way over to Eliza's house.

••This is just a little warning. I'm not sure how to word it tho. If you can already read what is happening.. then don't read it if you don't like it••

I was getting closer to Eliza's house, when suddenly I got pulled into a dark alleyway. I tried yelling, but the man had already covered my mouth. He sat me down on the wall and started to take my shirt off. I'm already crying at this point. Tears falling down my cheeks. "If you say anything, I will cut you." He threatened. He took my shorts off, leaving me in my bra and painties. 'Oh lord, please. I don't want to get raped. Please.. someone help..' I though. He unclipped my bra when someone had punched the guy right in the face. I look up and see Alexander. "Y-y/n? Are you ok?" He asked. He helped me up and I just pulled him into a hug. I start sobbing uncontrollably. "Shhh.. it's ok.." he told me. And started whispering sweet nothings.

••EVERYTHING IS OVER NOWW :D••

I put my clothes back on and start heading to Eliza and Alexander's house with Alex.

We soon got to his house and opened the door, revealing all the children sleeping. Yes, even Philip. "Alexander! You're home early. I thought you were gonna go to Y/n and John's house?" Eliza asked. "I was, but then I found Y/n." He said. I got in front of Alex and waved. "Y/n! What are you doing here?" She asked. "Uh.. I wanted to tell you that me and John were going to adopt a child.. but then.. Something happened.." I said. "Well, ill be heading to John's house. See you later Liza." Alex said. And head out of the door, closing it softly. "Now, come over here and sit right next to me." Eliza commanded. I followed her commands and sat down next to her. "What happened..?" Eliza asked.

After I told her everything, I was already on the verge of tears beCAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO GET RAPED. She pulled me into a hug, and I started sobbing on her shoulder. "It's ok Y/n shhhhh..." she said. We both pulled away from the hug and she told me: "I bet Alex already told John when he got to your house." I giggled and nodded. "Probably."

°~Time skip because I cannn~°

It was 4:25 pm and I left at 1:36 pm. Stayed at the house for 3 damn hours. "Well, I should be going." I said. "Bye Eliza!" And right as I said that, Alex walked through the door. I smiled at him and just waved 'bye'.

°~TiMe SiKp To WhEn YoU gEt To YoUr HoUsE cUz I'm LaZy~°

I opened the door. And I saw John sitting on the couch, sleeping. 'I guess when Alex left, he went to sleep.' I thought to myself and chuckled. I close the door softly and went to sit on John's lap. I sat down on his lap, and waited for him to wake up.

...................
....................
.......................
..............................
.........................................-

And just as I thought. John wakes up. He jumped a little when he woke up because of me. And then he hugged me. "Damnit Y/n. I was so scared!" John said. "Why?" I asked. "You got pulled into a dark alleyway and almost got raped Y/n! I was so scared! I though while you were walking home, you would've gotten raped again!" He said. I turned around and hugged him. "John, I'll be fine. But for now on.. please, just.. stay with me?" I asked. He nodded, and we both fell asleep like that.
•--------------•
SO ME BEING THE LAZY PERSON I AM, TOOK ME LIKE 3 DAYS TO FINISH THIS I THINK. SO, I TOOK MY LITTLE TIME AND DECIDED TO SWITCH IT UP A BIT. HAHAHDUISBDBDN DKENSNENSKXBDZ

IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER XD