I Cant

"One more week to go" I breathed out as my group of friends walked out of school. There were a few extra people I didn't know and as we got to the grass the group got even bigger.

"This party is gonna be the biggest thing someone in this school has ever thrown" I heard one of the guys said.

"It gonna be so amazing" another person added.

"When is it?"

"The night of the last exam" a guy replied.

"Is everyone going?" Someone Asked

"Yeah" everyone replied, everyone except me.

"How about you Elena?" My friend Ricky asked.

None of these guys knew why I'd been to rehab, only Farrah. If Farrah was here she would have made up an excuse for me but she's not. She's off to Turkey with her family.

"Nah" I replied and they all looked at me funny.

"Aw why?" One of them said.

The 'Why?' Now I need to think

Of an excuse but why should I? , it's not like I'm ashamed that I don't drink.

"I'm going away" I replied, even though I wanted to tell them, I couldn't.

"Where?" He curiously asked. I suppose where could I be going the first night of the exams finishing.

"To stay with my girlfriend" I added, normally I wouldn't be so shy but since there was new people I held back a little

"Can't you go to hers a different day?" My friend Louise asked.

"Your girlfriends Camila Cabello right?" One of the new girls asked.

"Um yeah" I shyly smiled at her "I can't" I looked to Louise "We haven't seen each other in five weeks and we only have the weekend together before she starts tour rehearsal and I probably won't see her at all then, so this weekend is all I got"

"Aw ok" she said

"Yeah that's cool" Ricky said "you should go see your girl" he smiled and I smiled back.

"But you'll be coming to the graduation party?" Erick asked

"I can't" I nervously said and looked at them all. That was when I noticed Dylan quietly sitting with the new group.

"You need to come out with us" one of the girls complained.

I sighed and decided to come out with it "I'm not allowed to drink" I shrugged

One of the guys burst out laughing "Elena aren't you 18? One night out and a couple of drinks can't hurt"

But what he didn't know is that it could hurt me.

The new people that had recently added to our group all just smirked at me.

"Your sister will surely let you out for one night" Katy added

"It's not my sister stopping me" I sighed "I'm recovering from an alcohol addiction" I mumbled

"What?" Ricky said not being able to understand my mumbles along with everyone else.

"she said she's 'Recovering from an alcohol addiction'" one of the new guys said making everyone's face drop.

"That's why I was in rehab the second time" I shyly added.

"You were in Rehab?" One of the new girls smirked in disbelief

"Twice?" Her friend added raising her eyebrow.