You're The Best

I sat in the back of the car with Mila, Madison and Faith and Dallas, as we made our way to the party.

It was dark now so when I saw fairy lights along the trees, I knew we were getting close.

The driver drove towards a dead end where two big black gates sat. Behind the gate was a forest and a long path. Once we had cleared we were on the guest list, we began the long drive.

"Oh my God" Madison looked out the window. Like before there were fairy lights dangling from the trees. it took about 5 minutes but once we cleared the forest the most beautiful sight came into view.

"Wow" Camila exclaimed looking out the window.

"We're at a fucking castle?" I looked to Dallas. At the end of the long road was a big roundabout with a fountain in the middle, that contained angel statues. behind the water fall was a beautiful White Castle. We got out and at the door, were two big English soldiers with White horses beside them. I know that, that was obviously Demi's idea because whenever we go to England she always goes and sees them.

"Wait here" Dallas said as she had just gotten off the phone.

I held Camila's hand in one of mine an Faiths in the other and we stood there as 3 more cars arrived.

The first one was the car with Marissa, Natalie, Joe and Robert (Dallas's boyfriend) .

"Riss- Riss" Faith put her arms out for Marissa who happily took her.

Once they all got out, the next car arrived (Mom,dad,Caleb and Ruben)

And then in the clearing of the forest came a black car, with ribbons on the front.

It stopped and the driver got out to open the door, where my beautiful big sister got out, followed by her husband.

They held hands as they walked to us with two big smiles on their faces.

"This place is amazing" Demi looked up at the big castle.

"Mommy" Caleb shouted and ran towards her.

"Let's go buddy" Wilmer swept him up into his arm.

The babies looked so adorable. The boys were both wearing suits and Faith wore a flowy pink dress with her brown hair pinned away from her face with a little pink flower crown.

We headed inside and it was so beautiful. After looking for a couple of minutes the photographer had arrived and were getting pictures taken.

________

"I love you so much" Wilmer whispered to me as the song we were dancing to ended.

"I love you too baby" I leaned up and left a soft kiss on his lips.

"Daddy?" we heard at the bottom of our leg as Ruben tugged on his daddy's pants.

"Yeah Rube" he leaned down and lifted him up.

"Where did you come from?" I smiled pecking Rubens cheek.

He replied with a yawn and rubbing his eyes.

"You're tired huh" I stroked his hair.

"Will Mommy take you to bed?" I said to him.

He put out his arms for me.

"No, grandma will take him to bed, because mommy is gonna enjoy her night" Wilmer kissed my forehead and took Ruben out of my arms.

"Fine" I smiled taken Wilmer's hand as we headed away.

Once the babies had gone away with wills parents and the party was going well. Wilmer and I decided to go for a walk, as I was feeling a little bit warm.