Beon Nighs

"We should have thought his through" I laughed as we tried to fit everything into Joes Jeep. We'd gotten literally everything we needed for the nursery in both our homes. Most of the stuff was being delivered but we still had a lot of clothes bags.

"No look" he squashed the last bag into the trunk "perfect" he closed the door and turned.

"You do know that there's been paparazzi there the whole time" Joe laughed to me and I turned around.

"Cunts" I cursed and then the saw we were looking and began to come towards us.

"In the car" Joe said and we both got in.

As we began to drive away the began to shout "have you left treatment to give birth to your baby?"

"Is Joe the child's father?"

"How's Demi's baby doing?"

I rolled my eyes as we got away from them and were now on the drive home.

________

We got home to a full house. Mom, dad, Dallas, Maddie,Marissa,Demi,Wilmer,Amber,Robert all the kids and Ash and her friend were here.

"Hi" I happily greeted them when I walked into the kitchen.

"Hello beautiful" I heard behind me and two arms wrapped around my waist and a warm kiss was placed to my cheek.

"Baby" I smiled as my fiancé hugged my waist.

Everyone else was talking away while I turned to face Cam "I missed you" I smiled stroking her cheek.

"I missed you too" she replied smiling into a soft kiss.

"Elena you know since everyone's here" Camila said "why don't we tell them?" she gestured to my finger.

"I don't know" I said looking around.

"Baby what's stopping us?" she asked confused and a little upset.

I thought about it. there isn't anything, just me "ok, why not" I smiled and kissed her lips.

"Ok" she quietly said to me and turned around to face everyone.

"Everybody Camila shouted, can we please have your attention" she called but she wasn't loud enough and nobody heard.

"Guuuuuys" I shouted and then everyone looked at us.

"Than you sweetie" Camila laughed.

"Elena and I have some important news to tell you" Camila excitedly said while holding my hand.

"Aaaagh" Demi squeeled and it was clear that she knew.

"You've already told Demi haven't you?" I looked to Camila.

"Maybe" she quickly said and looked back to the crowd making me laugh and roll my eyes.

Demi who was extremely excited now had her phone out recording us.

"Yeah what is it?" Dallas asked

"Well" I said "Camila and I are e-"

"ENGAGED!" Demi shouted too excited to keep it in.

"DEMI!" both Camila and I shouted at her but we were laughing.

"What?"mom said "you're enaged" she happily said.

"Yep" Camila replied.

Everyone began to congratulate and hug us while Demi was still recording "I'm going to kill you bitch" I pointed at the camera as I hugged Marissa.

Demi laughed loudly "I'm sorry"

"You better be" I replied and let go of Marissa.

________

DEMIS POV

As I put my baby girl Isabella down to sleep in her Moses basket. I picked up my other girl Faith who was laying beside her daddy.

"You not sleepy honey?" I asked as she quietly came into my arms.

"No sweepy mommy" she mumbled back reaching for my necklace.

"You wanna stay with mommy?" I asked her brushing her curls away.

She lightly nodded. we made our way into the hallway and we could hear Elena laughing from her room.

"Layna" Faith pulled a shocked face "Mommy where's Layna"she put her arms out.

"Oh no" I played along holding my face "what happened Elena? I said to my daughter.

Faith wriggled of my arms and ran down the hall "Layna" she loudly called

"Shh Faith, quiet baby" I followed her as she pushed open the door to Elena's room.

"Hey missus" I heard "what are you doing out of bed"

I got to the door "I knew mommy wasn't far behind" Elena laughed and so did I.

"She heard you laughing" I smiled as Elena and Camila sat in bed,cuddled up. Camila's hand was rubbing Elena's stomach.

"Did I wake her?" she asked.

"No,no" I chuckled "she was already awake" I smiled

"Oh, do you want us to watch her?" she offered.

"No it's ok" I smiled "Faiths gonna come with mommy arent you baby girl" I bent down.

"Momma" she ran into my arms and I swiftly picked her up kissing her little lips.

"Ok" Elena laughed.

"Say goodnight girls, I love you" I softly said to faith.

"Nigh guhls I wuv boo" she managed to get out.

"Night Faith we love you too" Camila laughed.

"Night girls" I chuckled and walked out closing the door behind me.

Faith began to dance in my arms rocking her head from side to side "beeeeeon niiiiigh" she screamed at the top of lungs.

"Shhhhh" I laughed hysterically and I could here Elena go "what the fuck was that" and start laughing

"baby are you singing mommies song" I laughed heading down the hall.

She nodded and started singing "baby" followed by a lot of blabbers continuing to "Beh skkkyyyy... beeeeon niiiiiighs"

"Oh my god" I was laughing so hard I was about to pee and it only made her do it over and over.

"You're such a beautiful singer sweetheart" I smiled "I need to take you to the studio more often" I kissed her cheek and placed her down when we got to the foyer.

Faith ran ahead towards the living room singing "Beon nighs" over and over again so I pulled out my phone and recorded her.

Once we got to the living room I stopped recording and pulled her up onto my lap. While she watched a cartoon I posted the video "bare in mind she's not even two yet but my baby girl is already becoming like me with each day. I love you Princess Faith ❤️ #BeonNighs #FaithValderrama @WilmerValderrama" I posted it and put my phone down snuggling into my girl.

HEY GUYS SO I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS :) 10+comments and 20+ votes for the next chapter❤️❤️❤️