Mr. And Mrs.

I sat on my bed crying a my friends and family tried to console me.

"Demi everything gonna be ok, he doesn't deserve you. You can do so much better than him" Marissa sat beside me.

"I don't want better, I love him" I cried "I love him and he doesn't love me and I hate myself because I can't give him what he wants" I slurred through my tears.

It began last night. Wilmer didn't come back to the hotel. His friends had taken him out on a stag and they all arrived back but he wasn't with them. The next day, he stumbled in. Drunk. he screamed at me saying he didn't want my baby and that he doesn't want to be married to me and then he... he hit me.

"Demi, that man you claim to love, hit you! he hit you Demi. He hit his pregnant fiancé, the woman he said he loved and would do anything to protect, the mother to his children" Elena added

"He was drunk he didn't mean it" I replied

"That's exactly what I used to say to you" mom quietly turned around "that daddy 'Didn't mean it!'. he apologised and told me he loved me and that he'd never do it again but he did do it again and again and aga-"

"Wilmer isn't dad" I shouted.

"Demi he left you the night before your wedding" Dallas shouted "he's a coward and a fucking idiot"

"But he's my idiot! he's my stupid,fucking idiot and I love him" I cried

"He doesn't love you Demi!" Elena sadly said and I could feel the pain in her voice.

"Dem!" I heard someone loudly say and I jumped awake. My heart was racing and I could feel the sweat dripping down my face.

I looked up to see Wilmer sitting at the edge of the bed "Wilmer" I breathed heavily and sat up hugging him tight

"I love you so much" I grabbed his cheeks leaving a kiss on his lips

"I love you too nena" he stroked my cheek "You were crying in your sleep" he wiped away the tears from my face

"I had a nightmare" I replied

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked

"Ah no" I half smiled "it's fine, it was just a dream, I have you here and that's all that matters"

"Ok hermosa" he stroked my hair "do you wanna sleep for another bit?" he asked

"What time is it?"

"10:00 am" he replied

"Yeah,ill sleep for a bit" I said "stay with me?" I looked into his eyes, scared to lose him and that my dream would come true.

"Of course Princessa" he climbed behind me "anything for my girl" he kissed the back of my head, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting them on my tummy.

_______

That day past extremely quick. Everything was a blur to be honest.

I woke the next morning at 6:00 am, to my baby girl Faith on my tummy.

"Momma" Faith played with my cheeks.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw her gummy mouth staring back at me.

"Hey babe" I smiled and looked to mom beside her. I lifted Faith under the covers to cuddle me. I absolutely love that about her. If she see's that you're sleeping, she cuddles and fall asleep with you.

"It's the big day" mom smiled gigantically and a swarm of butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I replied with a big smile.