Congratulations Mommy

I showered and began to get ready. This feels so weird, dressing up. It's been month since I've been able to fit into my old clothes.

I stayed wrapped in my towel as I did my make up. I was just finished my hair when I heard a cry come from the babies room.

I quickly made my way in but Wilmer had all ready beaten me "it's ok hermosa I got it" he smiled "I'll get the boys ready, while you get dressed" he held my hand .

"Thank you" I kissed him quickly before going back to our room.

I looked in my wardrobe smiling at all my clothes. I searched through them taking out some black leather leggings and a black blazer. "shoes" I quietly said to myself and that's when I saw all my shoes, all my heels!!! "come to momma" I Laughed picking up my highest black heels, no more canckles so I can finally wear them.

I dressed myself putting a white shirt inside the blazer and got on my heels.

I walked in to the boys room fixing my rings on my left hand not paying attention to Wilmer.

I finally looked up and he had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I sighed, I probably look shit.

"You look hot" he smiled, looking me up and down.

I felt my cheeks go red "T-thanks" I giggled.

"Awww they look so cute" I referred to the babys. Wilmer dressed them in matching shorts and shirts.

"And" smiled "I've given them different coloured socks so you know who is who" he laughed "Red f-"

"Red for Ruben and Blue for Caleb" I laughed finishing his sentence "thank you" I smiled.

Wilmer who sat with the boys in his arms stood up "you want me to carry them down?" he asked.

I looked down to my shoes and laughed "that would be a good idea"

"What about Faith" I looked into the crib where she slept.

"She'll be ok, I have the monitor and I'll only be a minute" he reassured me.

"Ok" I replied "see you later beautiful, I love you" I leaned into her crib and kissed her cheek.

_______

While I drove Ruben began to cry in the back seat.

"It's ok sweetie, mommy's here" I said to him, hoping the sound of my voice would ease him but it didn't, he cried even more.

"Come on Rube we're nearly there" I said as I looked in the rear view mirror but his crying didn't stop.

I lightly sighed before pulling the car over. I reached into the baby bag and pulled out two pacifiers.

I opened the door and got out making my way to Rubens side.

I opened his door "Hey it's ok" I softly said placing a kiss on his head and caressing his cheek, he began to quieten down "good boy" I whispered giving him his pacifier. I rubbed his cheek until his eyes were closed and I then closed his door.

Before I got into my seat, I checked Caleb who was sitting there wide awake "Hi handsome" I smiled big at him and then gave him his pacifier too.

Once everything was settled I began to drive again.

We reached the office and I made sure I had everything before I got the baby's.
I had my keys and the baby bag so I got out and went to get the babys.

I had Caleb's car seat and I made way way around to get Ruben.

I just had Ruben out and I was closing the door with my butt seeing as my hands were full when I heard a familiar voice.