Migraine

"I'm still amazed how the babies slept the while flight" I said to Wilmer as we got into Wilmer's NewYork apartment.

"Yeah, were gonna be up for the night" he chuckled.

"So Madison did you suspect NewYork? " Wilmer asked her.

"No" she laughed.

Madison who was in last locked the door behind her. It was 4.am and we're all wrecked.

"I'll show you to your room" Wilmer said to Maddie and they both headed off down the hall.

I loved this apartment so much, Wilmer used to let me stay here when I had business trips.

I collapsed onto the couch and looked to the babies. I laid on my side "hello sleeping beauty" I cooed to Faith who looked at me wide eyed. Still laying on my side I unbuckled her from her car seat and lifted her onto my chest "momma's princess is awake" I smiled kissing her tiny mouth.

Wilmer arrived back into the livingroom/kitchen as I stroked her hair "babe have you noticed her hair is getting darker?" I laid there.

"Yeah" he picked up a bag "and so is her skin" he laughed.

"Soon enough she'll look just like you and the boys" I replied

"Nah" Wilmer leaned down and smiled at her kissing her head "she's still beautiful like her mommy" he kissed my lips.

"And her brothers are good looking like me" he gave a cheeky smile.

"They're good looking but I don't think they got it from you" I teased "cause daddy has a big head" I said to Faith lifting her up and wiggling her before bringing her backdown for a kiss.

"And mommy has a big mouth" he replied walking bag down the hall.

_______

I woke up the next morning at the edge of the bed and 3 sleeping babies in between Wilmer and I. I laughed at the fact 3 babies could take up one big bed.

"So small, yet they take over everything" I captioned the photo I had just taken and uploaded it to twitter.

I lined up my pillows to replace where I had been sleeping so the babies wouldn't fall off. I checked on Madison who was still sleeping and made my way to the kitchen. I looked in the presses and fridge but seeing as Wilmer hadn't been here in almost a year, there was no food.

I went back to our room and got dressed, I didn't bother with makeup or doing anything to my hair I just tied it up in a bun.

"Babe" I whispered to Wilmer and lightly shook him but got no response.

"Will" I said again, shaking him a little harder.

"Mm" he mumbled but fell back to sleep.

"Wilmer" I slightly shouted and lightly slapped his face.

"What are you doing?" he moved my had away.

"Good to see you're awake. Listen I'm gonna run to the supermarket an get a few things, the babies and Madison are still sleeping."

"Ok" he yawned "get me coffee?"

"Ill see" I replied and kissed his lips before heading away.

I got out I I the hall to see Maddie coming out of the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" she yawned wiping her eyes.

"To get food" I replied.

"Can I come?"

"You're not dressed"

"I'll be quick" she said.

"Fine hurry up" I sighed making my way to the kitchen.