Baby Metal

Joe and I began our walk down the stairs

"If you want you can come back up and hang with me, it must be extreamly boring sitting down with a bunch of aggresive guys waiting to get your turn to only end up dying" I tried to sound like I was doing him a favour but I just really wanted to be able to hang with him and get to know him better. Which is weird seeing as he is one of my bestfriends,I should know him by now.

"I mean I'm only listening to music and on my laptop but its a lot more entertaining than that" I looked to the living room where the guys were all huddle around the tv with the curtains closed.

"Yeah ok" Joe casually said with a little laugh. Yay. he said yes.

Joe and I put the baskets in the laundry room and he then went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. We then proceeded up the stairs and into my room.

I opened my laptop and went onto my music library and played music.

"You have a lot of cd's" Joe said as his fingers ran along my shelf.

"Yeah" I laughed going to my drawer pulling out a tshirt.

While he continued to look I turned around and removed my vest quickly throwing on my tshirt that was pruposly a few sizes too big, so it would cover my legs when I took off my pants. I didn't want him to feel awkward or make myself out to be a slut because me going around pantsless always brings up those issues.

"Is this anygood?" he said and I turned around to face him. He was holding a Jonas Brothers CD.

"Yeah but I don't really like the lead, he seems cocky" I pulled my hair out from my shirt.

__________

JOES POV

We got back up and I went straight to Elena's CD collection,while she put on music.

I was looking through her music and from the corner of my eye, I saw her remove her top. I looked back and she quickly slipped another tshirt over her head and kicked off her jeans. I admit I was a little dissapointed the tshirt covered her ass.

I focused on the CDs again and I found one of mine. I don't know why but I blushed knowing she listened to my music.

"Is this any good?" I took it off the shelf and turned around.

"Yeah, but I dont really like the lead he seems cocky" She replied.

"Really?" I laughed "I heard he's actually a pretty cool guy"

"Nah I'm kidding he's pretty cool" She smiled, making me blush again. Damn what is it with this girl? She can make me blush, no one can make me blush.

"Come sit, make yourself at home" she sat down on the bed crossing her legs and patted beside her "but shoes first" She pointed to my feet and I laughed. She's so bossy.

We sat there for awhile on youtube showing eachother music and songs we liked.

"Have you heard of baby metal?" She asked.

"No what the fuck is baby metal?" I laughed.

"ok great" She said excited sitting up,tucking her hair away from her face and started quickly typing. I just stared at how beautiful she was and how cute she looked with her big excited smile. She is so beautiful.

"Ok,get with it" She snapped her fingers, moving in closer so I could see the laptop, our arms and thighs touching and then once the laptop was in place she pulled her hand away,resting it on top of mine. I smiled and looked at the laptop.

The whole time I watched the video Elena just stared at me and I could tell she was trying not to laugh. The video ended and it took one sentence "What the fuck was that?" and she burst out laughing.