Trouble

"Two weeks" Demi said excited "are you nervous?" she smiled while breast feeding Isabella.

"Yeah" I nervously laughed "really nervous" I laid on her bed "but I have Joe's support and all of you guys, i'll be ok" I smiled.

"Speaking of Joe" she said "what's going on with you guys?" she seriously asked.

"Theres nothing going on with us" I replied with a sigh.

"So I didn't catch you guys making out? and I didn't find you cuddled up on the couch together sleeping?" she raised her eyebrow.

"It was just a kiss, friends kiss?" I simply said "and I was upset, he comforted me"

"Elena come on" she laughed "you've talked to Camila you have her completely out of your way" she stroked Bella's head.

"Demi I'm scared" I said annoyed "I don't want to rush into things and be left on my own again, this time to look after a baby by myself"

"I know, I understand I do" she replied " but. He loves you so much Elena, he loves you so much he's willing to wait until you're ready" she added.

See, there he goes again. He's too sweet and kind to me, it makes me fall for him even harder "I don't want him to wait, I want to be able to give myself to him now but I can't do it"

"But you want to be with him?" she raised her eyebrow "Yes" I sighed finally saying it out loud "I want to be with Joe but when I'm ready"

"Then just tell him that babe" she softy said.

"Do you think I should?" I said considering it.

I think you most defiantly should because the sooner he knows you love him the sooner his heart will stop hurting"

"I don't want him to be hurting"

"Then tell the man" Demi laughed

"I am" I said and stood up off the bed.

"Wait right now?" Demi said.

"Yeah?"i stopped and looked at her "should I wait?" I questioned it.

"No, no go tell him go be in love and get it all out" she smiled "and by the way I think you his are absolutely adorable together.

I slightly laughed and went to find Joe who'd be someplace around this big ass house.

_______

I walked into the games room and saw Wilmer,Joe, some guys that worked with Wilmer and the babies.

"Joe" I said to the handsome guy that was glued to the tv, playing some xbox game.

"Yeah" he replied but didn't look at me.

"I need to talk to you about something" I stood in the doorway, leaning my head against the frame.

"Yeah ok this match will be over in 20 minutes" he replied still glued to the tv.

"I need to talk to you now" I replied nervously and then he looked my way while all the guys 'oooooed'

"Joes in trooouble" one of them teased.

"Yeah, sure" he half smiled and handed the controller to his friend.

"What's up?" he asked as we began to walk down the hall and towards the family room "is everything ok? is the baby ok?" he asked

"Ok" I breathed as we arrived into the room.

"Come sit" I patted down the seat for him.

"Elena what's wrong?" he began to get nervous.

"The baby is fine,I'm fine" I reassured him "I need you to know something" I awkwardly said "you already know because of Demi but I want to explain it to you" I said.

"Oooh" he said once he figured out what I was talking about.

"Yeah" I slightly laughed "Joe listen" I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his making him softly smile.

"I love you" I started slow and he wore the hugest and cutest smile I'd ever seen.

"Elena, I love you too" he whispered stroking my cheek.

I smiled looking at our hands and then into his eyes.

"And I want to be with you" I added.

"And I want to be with you too" he said making me smile like an idiot.

"Elena" he said before I continued. "I love you. I've always loved you and I hate seeing you when you get hurt and I hate seeing you go through heartbreak and I hate that I can't protect you and make you feel better. I want to be there and fix your broken pieces and hold you when you're upset or scared, and let you know it's gonna be ok. I want to be there for our daughter and I want to love her like I love you and give her everything in my power and make her as happy as possible I want to treat you both like my princess and queen. I will never hurt you because if I did I would only hurt myself" he finished.

My heart melted and I was crying, I leaned up softly pecking his lips, leaning our foreheads against one another's "I want to try again, fresh plate. Fresh start, you and me" I said to him. I know I said I wanted to wait until I'm ready and I just realised I am. I'm ready for Joseph Jonas to be back in my life, in my heart.

"And little Aria" he chuckled "me you and our baby girl Aria"

"Me, you and Aria" I whispered and kissed his lips again.

"Our little family" he smiled and hugged me tight.

______

"So" I said to Demi as she drove me back to moms.

"Yeah?" she laughed.

"I have wonderful news" I smiled.

"Yeah?" she raised her eyebrow.

"I have a boyfriend now" I said happily.

"You do" she smiled big "please tell me it's Joe" she joked.

"It's joe" I smiled.

"Tell me everything" she said excited.

"So we were sitting there and I was like 'I love you' and he was like 'I love you too' and then I was like 'I want to be with you' and he was like 'I want to be with you too' and then he talked and told me how he felt an then I realised I felt the same and I do trust him and I know he won't hurt me, so I told him I want to try again and he agreed that he wants to be the best boyfriend to me and the best dad he can be for Aria" I finished.

"Aaaaww Aria?" Demi smiled big.

"Yeah, we've decided on Aria" I smiled back "but I was thinking maybe call her Ariana and them Aria for short?" I asked.

"Ariana is such a pretty name and Aria is so cute" she softly smiled "I'm so happy for you" Demi said wrapping her free arm around my shoulder and quickly kissing my head before going back to the road.

"Thanks Dems"

"Oh my god Aria is so cute" she squealed again making me laugh "what's her last name gonna be?" she asked

"Well I was thinking maybe Jonas-Lovato-Santiago?"

"But what sounds cuter? Ariana Lovato or Ariana Jonas?" I asked Demi "answer honesly"

"I'm not sure they're both pretty cute, ask mom she's gonna want input" Demi laughed.

"Ok I'll do that" I giggled.

HEY GUYS SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES 😊 10+comments and 20+ votes for the next chapter ❤️