Stay Calm

It was during the night when Camila's phone began to buzz I awoke. Camila like normal was fast asleep and couldn't here it. I hadn't really been sleeping anyway because I was too excited. Shopping today with Joe made it set in that I was gonna be a mommy really soon and that if get to raise a beautiful little girl. Then Camila and I told everyone about our engagement and there was an amazing atmosphere in the house and overall it was all so great.

I reached across my fiancé giving her a light kiss in the process to grab her phone of the nightstand.

"Hello" I mumbled answering it without checking.

"Hey baby, I know it's late and you're gonna kill me for calling you but I had to make sure you got home safe?"

Baby? "Who's this?" I sat up raising my eyebrow. Who the fuck is calling my girl baby?

"Austin silly" I heard backs as he lightly chuckled. Austin? Austin Mahone! She is not? she can't be.. then I thought of the Christmas party and touring and well she could. She is!

"Oh my god" I gasped and looked to the girl beside me. I began to feel sick and extremely sad. My relationship has been a lie. This girl, my fucking fiancé is with another guy?

"Who's this?" he sounded confused when I didn't reply.

"It's Camila's fiancé Elena" I replied angrily, the phone call ended quiet quickly then.

"Oh my god" I gasped again. My eyes remained on Camila. She looked so sweet and innocent yet she was so heartless and horrible.

I threw the phone at the wall as I got up,tears burning my eyes. "Stay calm" I breathed to myself but it was a little hard.

"Sweetie"i heard and Camila quickly jumped up.

"Honey what's wrong?" She rushed to me concern written all over her face.

"You bitch" my hand forcefully flew back and then reconnected with Camila's cheek. I was a little surprised with myself but I didn't regret it.

"Elena what the fuck?" she screamed at me "what's going on?" Her anger was clear and she probably would have hit me back if I wasn't pregnant.

"Your boyfriend called" I shouted at her "that's what's wrong" I slightly pushed her

Camila's expression dropped, her hands flying to her mouth.

"You're cheating on me?" I shouted but she stayed quiet. How could she do this to me. After begging to get me back after saying yes to my proposal!

"Say something" I screamed painfully as tears rushed out of me. "Say something" I yelled.

"Elena calm down this isn't good for the baby" she tried to calmly say but worry was in her voice.

"Don't you fucking touch me" I cried "don't you fucking far touch me" I pushed he away.

I could hear footsteps running down the hall and soon enough the bedroom was burst open with Wilmer entering and Demi behind me.

"What's wrong are you ok?" Demi ran to me.

"What the fuck is going on?" Wilmer shouted angry at us both.

"Go" I shouted at Camila "don't you ever fucking come back, we're over, finished! stay the fuck out of my life and don't bother to call or text or try and explain yourself because I for fucking care" I pulled off the engagement ring we'd just gotten throwing it at her chest.

"Elena I swear, I was gonna brea-" I cut her off.

"Camila leave" I pointed towards the door. She didn't say anything but quickly got her things and left the room.