Conquer Your Fears

Most times Demi is right and I'm ok with that but this time I'm not ok with it. I seriously have the most fucked up life. My daughter will never go through this never! I suppose I can't control who she loves just like I can't control myself. Everyone tells me "oh Elena you're so sweet, you've such a big heart" well right now I wish I had no heart. I wish that I could just stop loving people and falling in love with people because when I do I always fall too hard and get hurt. I'm sick if it!

Yes it's only been 4 weeks but I can positively say that 'I Elena Lovato Santiago absolutely hates Camila Cabello'. I feel no love for her what so ever, I don't even like her. I've just grown a really strong hatred towards her. Never again will I let her back into my life! Not like she cares anyways because she's all over the press with Austin at her side, flaunting their relationship. But back to the main topic of my rant. Demi once again is right and I hate it because I don't want her to be.

"Elena" she whispered into my ear as we sat at the counter and Joe and Wilmer sat at the table doing some business plan.

"Mmm" I mumbled.

"Maybe you shouldn't stare, it's rude" she chuckled "and close your mouth, you're drooling all over my counter" she touched my chin.

I blinked hard coming out of my daydream and began to blush "I Don't know what you're talking about" I lied standing up, both Joe and Wilmer were looking at us but soon continued to work.

"Do you remember that chat we had last week about love and lastnight?" Demi happily said teasing me and though Joes head was facing the table his eyes looked at me.

"No I don't,sorry" I began to blush and turned towards the cabinet to get food.

"Maybe I should give Joe the talk then?" She whispered into my ear as she leaned into the cabinet grabbing pretzels.

"Demi don't you dare" I said to her loudly causing the two guys to look at us again.

"What at you two arguing about now?" Wilmer chuckled.

"Nothing just love,relationships,boys" Demi giggled as she floated around the kitchen like a fairy. She has to be high or something.

"Well I hope your looking for Elena because incase you've forgotten you're married" Wilmer laughed and Joe slightly chuckled but his eyes were fixed on me.

"Of course it's for Elena, my Sweet" she leaned down and kissed his lips before rubbing his hair violently, looking to me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned around slapping my hand off my forehead because I was so annoyed with her

"Are you ok?" Wilmer asked her laughing, as she sat on his lap.

"Baby we're working" he reminded his annoying wife.

"Take a break?" she suggested with a smile kissing his cheek.

"Later sweetheart" he laughed and pushed her up.

"You're no fun" she pouted like a child and walked back over to me.

"Wilmer I was thinking for next Valentines day we should go away for a couple of days" Demi randomly said.

"Yeah and do you plan on taking our four kids too?" he chuckled shaking his head at how silly she was being.

"Of course not" she laughed "we've got mommy and daddy here" she looked to me and Joe.

"If you think I'm going to look after your zoo for a couple of days you need to think again" Joe laughed and so did I.

"Excuse me" Demi pretended to be offended "my children are extremely well behaved" she tried to sound convincing but even Demi couldn't convince herself that and laughed.