Coming Home

I woke up and Maddie was gone out of the bed. She must be downstairs. I opened the bedroom door to go to the bathroom, when Joe walked out of his room.

"Good morning handsome" I happily said walking up to him.

"Well hello there beautiful" he replied in the same tone walking towards me.

I got to him and rubbed his cheek before placing a kiss on his lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist "Did you sleep well?" He stroked my hair. I nodded with a smile.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Mmm I had the funniest dream" he smiled.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Well you snuck into my room and did some very bad stuff" he teased and I could feel myself blushing.

"That wasn't a dream baby" I kissed his lips "Now" I lightly slapped his face "I need to go toilet before I piss myself" I pecked his lips and tried to walk away but he grabbed my waist.

"But after me" He turned around and walked towards the end of the hall.

"Not if I beat you to it" I pushed him against the stairs and ran forward.

"Hey" he said and ran after.

Just as I got to the door, he got me and began tickeling me.

"Please" I cried wih laughter, falling to the floor.

"Stop" I said again as he tickled me.

"Joooe" I laid there.

"Come on" he pulled me up.

"I hate you" I hit his chest pouting.

"No you don't" he smiled "You looove me" he teased.

"Yeah I know" I laughed.

I leaned in to him as we stood infront of the bathroom door.

We kissed eachother until the bathroom door opened and Demi walked out.

We both paused for a second "Morning" She laughed and walked past us.

"Good morning" Joe laughed.

"Morning" I awkardly said. I still can't help but feel really awkward around Demi. Demi made her way past us and down the stairs.

"So that was awkward" Joe quietly said.

"Very" I replied walking back and closing the bathroom door behind me.

"Haha" I laughed "I win"

____________

That morning after Joe and I had been is his room was probably the last happy time I had in Texas.

I went to the carehome that day and it was just so sad there, so sad that I had to ask Dad to come pick me up after only being there for 20 minutes. I spent the rest of that day in bed. I wouldn't let anyone in and I wouldn't eat or speak to them.

The next day. The day of the funeral, I was so depressed I had to be forced out of bed and forced to attend the funeral. That only made things worse. I did the same thing. I wouldn't eat, I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to be around anyone, so I just stayed in bed and cried.

And then there's today. My last day in Texas. Is being spent the same way. I haven't eaten anything in 48 hours I've probably only slept for about an hour in the last two days and I don't think I've actually faced anyone since I got home from the funeral. I haven't even gone to the bathroom. Which is an issue at the moment. I really need to go pee.