Bullshit

I can't remember falling asleep but when I woke, I wasn't alone. I'd woken in the arms of Demi but I'm nearly one hundred percent sure of fallen asleep in Joes arms.

Demi was sleeping, I looked to the clock beside the bed. 4:30 am.

Like before I'd fallen asleep I began to think about what Joe had said, about how he would never hurt me.

I want to believe him, I do. Like I kiss him and he's kissing me and he makes me feel so much better and I want him to be enough but I'm so scared because I don't want to get hurt again. I admit yes, my feelings are strong for him maybe a little stronger than before because of the baby, I love Joe. I love Joe and he loves me but maybe he just loves the thought of us being together because of the baby? I don't know... I thought I had it all sorted out but I don't.

I laid awake staring at the ceiling as I messaged my stomach.

"Mmm" I heard a moan "Elena?" She hoarsely said "why are you still awake? she mumbled but soon her breathing evened out and she was asleep before I could reply. I decided to head downstairs and get a drink.

I arrived in the kitchen where I found, Rob,Joe,Wilmer,Natalie and a couple of other guys having a few drinks. Joe wasn't drinking though.

"Is my lovely wife awake?" Wilmer slurred heading towards the kitchen door.

"Go up to her like that and she won't be your lovely wife anymore" I seriously said to him.

"Wilmer are you an idiot? Demi will kill you for drinking at home" I pushed him off me annoyed.

"Wilmer buddy" Joe stood up "She's right" he sighed

"You're stupid enough to let him drink in the first place" I said to Joe.

"Hey I can only tell a man 'No' so many times"

"I know, I'm sorry" I sighed "can you please get him into a cold shower and to bed?"

"Of course" Joe half smiled.

"Thank you" I ran my hand down his arm slightly holding his hand before quickly letting go, realising that things like that need to stop until I'm sure of what I want.

"Elena" Joe leaned in really close to the side of my face don't tell Demi about this" he whispered and I nodded in agreement.

__________

I made sure that the guys cleaned up before the left or went to bed and then I went back to bed.

"Will baby" Demi mumbled wrapping her arms around me and kissing my cheeel.

"No it's just me" I laughed but cuddled into her anyways.

Demi's eyes slowly fluttered open and when she saw me she let out a tired laugh "sorry" she mumbled an chuckled to herself.

"It's fine" I smiled and kissed her head "go back to sleep" I whispered stroking her hair.

"What time is it?" she asked quietly.

"5:10 am" I replied.

"Elena why are you awake?" she asked seriously "you need to rest"

"I couldn't sleep, why are you awake?" I replied in the same tone.

"Because I'm normal waking up to one or two babies at this time" she laughed "sweetheart get all the sleep you can, while you can because you'll never have that opportunity again" she laughed as her head tucked into my neck.

I slightly laughed but it ended in a sigh "I want to talk to Camila" I mumbled knowing she would be angry but it's what I wanted. I's never gotten the chance. Lauren and Dinah had gone to the apartment and picked up my things and since I'm pregnant I can't go much places so there's no hope of bumping into her.