100% Lesbian

I sat in the baby's room feeding Faith who had woken up.

I was singing to her when the door creaked open. I looked up to see Wilmer's head pop in. once he saw Faith was settled he quietly walked in.

He leaned against one of the boys cribs while I sat on the rocking chair.

"Hey hermosa" he quietly said.

"Hey" I half smiled at him.

"I'm sorry" he whispered "it's selfish of me to ask you to leave and I'm sorry! you're right it's not fair on you or the baby's, they need their mommy around"he caressed my cheek. "I need you around"

I half smiled at him because I'm happy he understand how I'm feeling.

I sat up in the chair and patted for him to sit down which he did. he immediately knew what to do and open his arms for me to sit on his lap.

I sat on his lap bringing my feet up and cuddled into him like I was the baby, still with Faith in my arms.

The three of us sat there rocking back and forward as Wilmer placed his lips to my head leaving them there.

"Baby as much as I love this, I need to go check on Elena" I said sitting up.

"It's ok, Joe is with her. I asked her to check if she wanted anything to eat"

Wilmer's phone buzzed and somehow managed to he it out his pocket that was wedged between the two of us.

"Speaking of Joe" he read the text "He's ready to go" I stood off of Wilmer and carefully placed Faith in Caleb's crib, she didn't really like sleeping alone and they were both small enough to fit in there.

I took hold of Wilmer's hand pulling him up into a hug. I leaned up and pecked his lips "I love you" I whispered into it.

"And I love you too hermosa, so, so much"

I took his hand and we walked out of the room and down into the foyer where Joe sat on the little couch against the wall between the living room and kitchen.

"Is Elena ok?" I asked him.

"Something happened with Camila "she might want to tell you herself" he replied.

"Ok thanks" I smiled

"I'll see you in a few minutes" I kissed Wilmer's cheek.

____________

A few days had passed and everything was going ok. Demi and Wilmer were taking the baby's out more and they genuinely seemed happy so I was happy but Camila came home from NewYork this morning and is on the way over to my house. She still doesn't know I know about the kiss.

Camila had gotten here twenty minutes ago and we barely spoke, we just sat in the kitchen on our phones. I had barely even gotten a kiss. she walked in and literally pecked my lips, I'm not even sure if they touched.

We both sat at opposite sides of the counter. I was staring at the picture and I really couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I've been praying to god a lot lately" I broke the silence.

She lightly sighed and put down her phone. She knew exactly what I was talking about.

She looked at me "yeah?"

"Yeah, I've been praying that a certain picture I'd seen was fake! that it was just some stupid edit made by a fan"

"Ok" she sat up "there's 3 things" she calmly said "one, the picture is real! two, he kissed me! and 3 I didn't bring it up because I wanted to talk to you face to face"