Important

I laid in bed and thought of what Demi said. I was still kinda pissed at Camila but we needed to talk so I decided I call her.

I had my phone on loud speaker as I got up to get changed into my pyjamas.

"Hello?" Camila quietly said as I opened my drawer.

"Can you talk?" I nervously asked slipping on a big tshirt, before picking the phone up again and taking it off loud speaker.

"Guys give me 5 minutes" I heard Camila say "it's important"

I heard a door open and the close again "yeah, I'm here" she said "Elena listen I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied but I knew you'd be angry. I shouldn't hang out with him if It upsets yo-"

"No,no! look yeah I was pissed off that you lied but you're allowed to hang out with whoever you want" I said, "who am I to tell you, who you can and can't see and it's kind of hard to keep you away from everyone who has a crush on you, that's a lot of people" I slightly laughed "but I get so self conscious you know? I'm scared incase I lose you"

"Baby I've said this a million times, I'm not going anywhere! you don't need to be self conscious because you are the most beautiful person I've met inside and out" she replied.

"Besides Demi?" I said "Demi wins that hands down" I chuckled.

"For me" she whispered "you're the one beating Demi hands down"

"Camila" I faintly heard in the background "we need you"

"Lanez I've gott-"

"You've gotta go, I know. I love you ok!" I said to her.

"I love you too sweetie, mwah" she blew a kiss down the phone.

"Mwah" I gave her one back before hanging up.

Once the phone call was over I sent Camila a text "baby, I know you've only a few days left but have fun! and don't worry about me ok! hang with whoever you want to and kiss as many cheeks as you want to but only cheeks 😉 I've claimed your lips 💕 I love you baby girl, I can't wait until you get home ❤️"

I didn't expect a text back because I knew she was busy but my phone buzzed and a "❤️" appeared on the screen making me smile.

__________

The next morning I walked down stairs to see Demi and Wilmer in the living room with the 3 baby's in bouncers.

They both sat In front of them on the floor, Demi in between Wilmer's legs as his arms wrapped around her waist.

They looked comfortable but they were arguing about something.

I reached the living room

"Aaagh!" Demi said slightly turning her head back to look at me.

"Who does Ruben look more like? Me or Wilmer?" Demi asked.

"To be honest" I laughed "to me the baby's look like neither of you, their heads are so chubby and squashy, I can't make out any features" I sat on the couch.

"Well never mind her opinion" Demi said to Wilmer "I think he looks like me" she smiled.

"They both look exactly the same" I said

"Ok Nena, whatever" he laughed at Demi.

"Elena what time is it?" Demi asked

"8:00" I replied to her.

"Good! since you're up early, you can go to school" She patted Wilmer's legs at either side of her before standing up.

"What?" my mouth fell open "but don't you like need me?" I prayed "I can watch the baby's while you go out or I can cook or clean or-"

"Or do anything other than going to school" she laughed "good try! hurry up and get dressed" she smiled.

"You're gonna leave me here with the 3 of them?" Wilmer asked kind of nervous.

Demi giggled when she saw his nerves "I'll take Faith with me"

"Ok" he said relieved.

HEY GUYS I DIDNT REALISE HOW SHORT THIS CHAPTER WAS BUT IVE ANOTHER ONE WRITTEN SO AS SOON AS THIS GETS 10+ comments and 20+ votes I'll update 😊 love you guys ❤️