Restriction

"I'll see you tonight" Demi's head popped into my room. Once again Demi has another long night at the studio.

"Have fun" I called as she made her way down the hall.

Atleast Wilmer's home so I'm not watching the babies by myself.

I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before heading downstairs.

"Hey" I said to wilmer as I sat across from him at the counter.

"Hola" He smiles I get up and grab a bowl of food and start feeding Ruben as he feeds Caleb.

"Need me to go to the store or anything?" I ask

"No Joe is stopping by on his way over" Wilmer replied "You don't have to stick around, Jonas and I have got it all covered"

Aaaagh Joe is coming over. I'm internally jumping around. And Demi isn't here which is gonna make everything a lot easier because Wilmer is clueless about everthing. He doesn't even know about Angel Gates.

"I'll stay" I camly said "Everyone is busy today,besides who's gonna cook for you guys" I winked.

"I suppose you're right" he laughed.

We finished feeding the babies "I'm gonna go get dressed" I said and ran up the stairs and into my room.

I threw on a pair of Denim skinny jeans and for once one of my own tshirts. Well vest. Although its coming into December this house is very,very warm. So i picked out a blue vest and a pair of slippers. Although Wilmer doesn't know what happend I don't want to put too much effort into looking good for Joe because Wilmer will start questioning why I'm dressed up with no place to go. So I just threw my hair up in a pony tail not bothering with makeup.

Besides Joe's seen me without makeup before . Joes seen me in worse states. Joe's seen me with bad acne amd greasy hair. I've farted and burped in front of him. Wow. Why does he even like me?.

I ran downstairs jumping over the gate on the way but my foot ended up getting got so I tripped over and stumbled towards the door to be greeted by Joe.

"You think you'd learn not to run on the stairs after that big bruise you got" he laughed catching my arm before I fell.

"Hi" I laughed

"Hey" he lighlty hugged me as Wilmer arrived into the foyer. Stupid Wilmer interupting my hug.

"Jooonas" He smiled giving him a man hug.

"Walderrama" Joe smiled back.

"Did you get it?" Wilmer asked Joe as we made our way into the kitchen.

"You know it" Joe pulled out a video a game from his jacket.

"You guys are such kids" I shook my head as we continued the walk into the games room.

"Are the guys coming?" Joe asked Wilmer.

"Yeah,they'll be here in awhile" Wilmer replied as both him and Joe collapsed onto the couch.

"Aaaaah" I smiled leaning over the back of the couch so I was in between them "You wanted me to go out cause the guys are coming over" I smirked.

"What no" Wilmer laughed.

"I've got my eyes on you Walderrama" I walked over to the pin where the babies slept.

"Shouldnt you bring them up to their cribs?" I asked.

"Your mom is on her way over here she's taking them out" Wilmer stood up putting the video game into the xbox. I don't really see the need for the amount of games consoles he has. There are like 6 different ones and the tv is about the same size of the front window of my car.