Freak

"Don't you love me?" She asked hurt and confused

I looked at her, slightly pissed off "you left me Camila, you!"

"I know" she bit her lip "and I regret it and that's why I came back Laynez, because I love you and I'm sorry"

"It's too late"

"So you don't love me" she confirmed for herself

"Yeah" I mumbled

"You're lying" she replied "I know you and I know you love me"

"I dont" I lightly said shrugging my shoulders "I don't love you, I actually really hate you" I pushed out a laugh.

Camila's whole face dropped and I could see the tears in her eyes. She stared right at me as her tears began to hit her cheeks. She's probably waiting for me to apologise but I won't.

"And I'd really appreciate it if you left now" I choked out.

Her mouth fell open and She quietly grabbed her purse and walked out.

I heard the front door open and then close again.

I immediately broke down crying. I can't believe I just said that. I hate myself. I hate myself but I have to pretend like I don't like her, I have to pretend that I don't love her. She can't know that, she can't.

I quickly wiped my tears an found my way back to Joe.

"You ok?" He looked at me weird.

"Yeah, I'm good" I forced a smile.

"Everything ok with Camila?" he raised his eyebrow

"Yeah she's great" I lied walking to him and wrapping my arms around him.

_____

I was in the shower while Joe sat on the toilet talking to me about the Christmas party we were attending tonight and the phone began to ring in my room.

"I'll get it" he stood up

I stayed in the shower for another few minutes,thinking. My blood is literally boiling because of Camila. She leaves me and then she comes back just when Im starting to get happy with someone else? Oh and she tells me she loves me too?

I quickly washed my hair and followed Joe out.

I walked to my wardrobe and took out the black dress that Dallas had bought me and held it up.

The dress is so beautiful. It's a gown that goes right to the floor but the only problem is that it's sleeveless so I can't wear it.

I sighed and hung it back up

"That's a beautiful dress" I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"I know" I sadly said.

"Then why do you sound so disappointed?" he kissed my neck.

"Because I can't wear it" I lifted my arm.

Joe understood what I meant and stayed quiet for a second "fuck everyone. If you want to wear the dress wear it! besides no one will be staring at your arms, they'll be looking at your gorgeous face"

"You're sweet" I turned around "but I can't" I sighed "I'll find something"

_______

Demi's POV

"How are you feeling?" I asked Elena as I did her makeup.

"Good" she softly smiled back but there was something bothering her.